Started on: 07-14-2017 07:32 AM
Replies: 47 (1290 views)
Last post by: Fiero Vampire on 07-18-2017 05:54 PM
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2017 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/140070.html

What a sad individual. Sad.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let end this stupid crap, here are some screen shots, I ordered twice from you and both have high order numbers.
You keep saying I made up the order number, so here are screen shots showing showing you are wrong.
You say I made it all up, here should be enough proof that I did not.
You can see the dates too.

Here was my first order, see the order number.

Here is my second order where you over charged me.

So you ARE WRONG in this matter, I am getting sick of you saying I am a liar when it is YOU that is the one lying.
You keep saying I am Chris West's son, or using his story, I never heard of the story until you told it.
I even found out later (from other people) that the story you talked about was never his son in the first place but someone that just worked for him for a short time.
No matter what I say you say I am lying.
A year ago you admitted to over charging me, then come on here again with another attack thread, almost word for word but saying that you didn't.
You are acting like a little kid throwing a tantrum, "If I don't get my way, I'm going to take my toys and go home."
All your posts are the same.."I don't want to make new parts because of me" "I make parts for other cars now" like a broken record, over and over and over.
According to your website you have new products for Fiero and have new products in production, so you saying you won't be making new parts is a flat out LIE, trying to get people to ban me, Why because you hate me.?
So you are lying trying to get your way. Banning me would only hurt other Fiero owners as all the info and write ups I provide for free, what do you do for free? sending out a few parts for testing? Every major Fiero player I have talked to all say, "you are all about the money" and they don't like you either, I am the only one willing to speak up about it online, thus I won't be naming them. But of coarse you will call this a lie too.

You are a senile, greedy, bitter old man.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sardonyx247

5032 posts
Member since Jun 2003
I have also heard you have been trolling facebook and bashing me where I have no chance to defend myself.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are sad, sad, sad individual indeed.

All over $1. This was all you. Everyone knows that. You made the choice to place an order even though my web page clearly stated a $10 minimum. What a piece of **** you are. I mean really.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You two act like the biggest bunch of babies and you are grown men

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

I have also heard you have been trolling facebook and bashing me where I have no chance to defend myself.

Why don't you join in on the Facebook page. I'm sure you would be banned in the first few minutes.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
If Pennocks Fiero forum eventually goes away because of Facebook and smart phones where will you go to preach your hatred towards me?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

You are sad, sad, sad individual indeed.

All over $1. This was all you. Everyone knows that. You made the choice to place an order even though my web page clearly stated a $10 minimum. What a piece of **** you are. I mean really.

But shows you are wrong.
It is the way you treated me, not the dollar amount. Get it right.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My reply was : I could have charged you more.

You are the one that has gone ballistic over that. I did not say that to shove it in your face. I was simply stating my web page has a $10 minimum and you placed an order for less. So I charged you $1 more but not the whole $10. If I went on a web page to buy something and someone did that to me I would have said thank you.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My reply was : I could have charged you more.

You are the one that has gone ballistic over that. I did not say that to shove it in your face. I was simply stating my web page has a $10 minimum and you placed an order for less. So I charged you $1 more but not the whole $10. If I went on a web page to buy something and someone did that to me I would have said thank you.

You didn't ask, you didn't say "you have to meet the $10 min", you took it upon yourself to charge me more.

And why do you post your sig in EVERY single post, even Cliff says once per thread is good. I know you won't ever answer any question I ask, you just spout stupid stuff.

So are you man enough to admit you are wrong?

Originally posted by busa_powered:

You two act like the biggest bunch of babies and you are grown men

Just let us have our own stupid slap fight, you can ignore it, I do recommend ignoring it.

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 07-15-2017).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But shows you are wrong.

Maybe starting like 10 years ago I started questioning if this was actually Chris West's son's story. Why did you wait like 10 years to show this proof that I did this to you?? Why did you not show this the first time I questioned you if this was actually Chris Wet's sons story and you took it on as your own.

You call me a lair for 10 years but offer no proof of that until today. Why??? Why???

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

And why do you post your sig in EVERY single post, even Cliff says once per thread is good. I know you won't ever answer any question I ask, you just spout stupid stuff.

Same reason you used to constantly announce you shipped out another brake booster. To advertise my business.

I always thought you posting every time you shipped out another booster was pretty lame.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

So are you man enough to admit you are wrong?

Hard to admit I'm a lair because you never posted any proof. Had you posted this information the first day I questioned you on it this would have never happened.

Personally I think you did not post it so you could keep getting into the arguments so you could preach your hatred towards me.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I told you for years I was not his son, but you just wouldn't believe it. I posted copy and pasted my e-mails and you said I made it up. You said you did overcharge me, then you forget and come at me again.

Are you stalking my booster sales?

But you don't need the sig in every single post, people know who you are, and it tends to get redundant.

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I posted copy and pasted my e-mails and you said I made it up.

You posted emails in a common email type that anyone could fabricate from scratch. Why did you wait like 10-15 years to post these screen shots?? I'm guessing you did this on purpose to again keep preaching your hatred towards me.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Every major Fiero player I have talked to all say, "you are all about the money" and they don't like you either, I am the only one willing to speak up about it online, thus I won't be naming them. But of coarse you will call this a lie too.

Yes I will call this a lie. Have those people come here and say that publicly to back you up. I know all the major players in the Fiero world.

Waiting.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
Ding. And the bell rings for round 1299.

The announcer says: Is this the fight of the century or the fight that is going to last a century?

The other announcer says it certainly seems like it will last for a century.

And sardonyx247 comes out and throws another low blow. With no referee no one can stop him from doing that.

I see the crowd here is getting very thin now. Remember the fights between the spectators in the stands.

Those were almost as fun to watch as the fight.

All the insults they yelled at the fighters thru the years.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Easy8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is all I have to say about this trash .. and it is now trash..

See the little "P M" button... I sure do, why do you two not hit that and stop posting this junk in the public forums.. We get it you two hate each other and are both dishonest liars. Old news, move it to private.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You posted emails in a common email type that anyone could fabricate from scratch. Why did you wait like 10-15 years to post these screen shots?? I'm guessing you did this on purpose to again keep preaching your hatred towards me.

Usually that is good enough, your the one that didn't know your own numbering system. You moron.

And no I will not expose those who don't want the crap you throw. call it a lie as I know you will/are, I don't care. I know you will go off on this, as you know I won''t post who. again I don't care and am willing to protect people from your assaults.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sardonyx247

5032 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Easy8:

Here is all I have to say about this trash .. and it is now trash..

See the little "P M" button... I sure do, why do you two not hit that and stop posting this junk in the public forums.. We get it you two hate each other and are both dishonest liars. Old news, move it to private.

I said I recommend ignoring this, he gets much worse in PMs. Blackmail comes to mind.

And he wants it public as he wants me banned.

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And no I will not expose those who don't want the crap you throw. call it a lie as I know you will/are,.

No need to. I'll email every one of them.

But clarify something for me first: What do you mean by a major player? This is my income. I do this to earn a living. I work like 50-60+ hours a week doing it. I have no time for a full time or even part time job. My idea of a major player is someone who supplies services or products for the Fiero and makes a profit dong that. Is that your definition of a major player? I do want to compare apples to apples here.

Do you go to work to earn a living and do it for the money. Let me guess. I'm sure you do.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I said I recommend ignoring this, he gets much worse in PMs. Blackmail comes to mind.

And he wants it public as he wants me banned.

I have never ever PM'd sardonyx247. Ever. Who's da liar?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

You didn't ask, you didn't say "you have to meet the $10 min", you took it upon yourself to charge me more.

Well duh. That is what my web page stated I would do. The $10 minimum was well advertised as you went thru the ordering process. You placed an order that was under my $10 minimum thus you agreed to my terms. Being the nice guy I am and to help cover the credit card processing fees and such I only charged you $1 more.

You're welcome.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

And Rodney throws anther question.

sardonyx247 ducks and runs away with another lame excuse.

What a chicken **** .

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys just gave me the biggest laugh! Thnx for keeping this forum entertaining. Sardonyx347 thnx for the great s10 brake booster. Rodney thnx for the modded leather shifter boot I won celebrity pick at Carlisle thanks to both of you ! Let's all be friends!! Now give me some free **** for promoting you guys!!
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In life we all get in situations where we think we got a bad deal, ripped off, slighted etc. We all experience this many, many times in our lives. I certainly have. I have to wonder if this sardonyx247 chases around a few hundred others preaching his hatred towards them for some slight mishap that happened between them. When does he find time to even sleep?

I hope he truthfully and thoroughly answers my newest questions. I'm not holding my breath.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are a couple of members of PFF that I can't stand. I stopped posting in O/T (after many years of doing so) basically just to avoid them. Instead of engaging in endless flame wars, I've now got much more time to do constructive stuff.

Both of you guys need to drop this nonsense and move on.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 07-15-2017).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since the two of you have your own thread to bash each other in, the rest of us appreciate that we don't have to worry about you guys starting in on each other in the rest of the Forum, RIGHT?

Thanks!
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Same reason you used to constantly announce you shipped out another brake booster. To advertise my business.

I always thought you posting every time you shipped out another booster was pretty lame.

There are other vendors in the Mall section who do exactly that. Are they lame also?

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Since the two of you have your own thread to bash each other in, the rest of us appreciate that we don't have to worry about you guys starting in on each other in the rest of the Forum, RIGHT?

Thanks!

Fine by me. How about you Dave? No more little sly remarks like referencing parts made in Taiwan because I sell a lot of parts made in Taiwan. He knows just how to get me going.

But I'm still looking for answers to my two questions I posted. Can you do that Dave? Stay nice and calm. Answer in a professional manner. Be thorough etc.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Originally posted by css9450:

There are other vendors in the Mall section who do exactly that. Are they lame also?

I never notice that because these others that do that have not bashed me for the last 15 years. If sardonyx247 had never bashed me like he has I would not think anything of him doing it.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

PFF
System Bot
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And Rodney throws anther question.

sardonyx247 ducks and runs away with another lame excuse.

What a chicken **** .

I have never ever PM'd sardonyx247. Ever. Who's da liar?

Here's where he tried blackmail.

Who's da liar?

YOU are.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh my. I forgot about those. That was right after one of your club members emailed me telling me the trouble you cause there and what a loser you are. Thought I had some leverage.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
I'm waiting on the answer on what you consider "major players" in the Fiero world. But no worries. I'm going to send everyone I can think of an email asking them if you have contacted them about this "I am only in it for the money" thing. Maybe people have sold Fiero parts. Many people have performed work on Fiero's. But for some reason I'm the only one that does it just for the money. I find that a very odd statement.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

what do you do for free? sending out a few parts for testing? Every major Fiero player I have talked to all say, "you are all about the money" and they don't like you either, I am the only one willing to speak up about it online, thus I won't be naming them. But of coarse you will call this a lie too.

Did you ever notice that at virtually every Fiero show every year they have door prizes and some of these door prizes at virtually every Fiero show ever year are mine that I send for N/C?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 07-15-2017).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2017 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it really is "all over $1", then which one of you should I send this $5 bill to shut you both up.

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the fight continues.

Both fighters come out with some strong insults.

But both are still standing and look like they have a long way to go before this fight is over.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

If it really is "all over $1", then which one of you should I send this $5 bill to shut you both up.

Don't you dare. This is all too funny.

Where else can you get this much entertainment for $1?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What a sad individual. Sad.

Yes Rodney, you are. I think I speak for the majority of us when I say enough of this crap! You have STARTED no less than 10 threads each one whining more than the last. This is something that happened over 10 years ago, over a single fracking DOLLAR! Enough, just let it end.

If this were not enough, you had to take to Facebook today and post this same thing! You are belittling yourself, and being petty. I do not know if you start drinking when you start this crap all over again, or if it is just done out of sheer boredom.

You have always had exceptional products to offer, and no one will dispute that. However this petty crap just needs to stop once and for all!
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And a spectator shouts out.

Sounds like he wants Rodney to go on a diet.

He is kinda on the large side.

Maybe a clogged artery will finally end this.

That might be the only thing that ever stops this.

The next round looks like it might get really nasty.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Right. What did sardonyx247think when he placed an order for $6 when his web page clearly stated a $10 minimum.
------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2