Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Long Distance Commute Coming Up.... Might Require Assistance (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Long Distance Commute Coming Up.... Might Require Assistance by PARAD0X
Started on: 07-07-2017 07:33 PM
Replies: 44 (763 views)
Last post by: jscott1 on 07-17-2017 10:59 PM
PARAD0X

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2017 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PARAD0XSend a Private Message to PARAD0XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

Glad you got home safe

Thanks for everything man, next time you xome to either Dallas or Austin, let me know, I'll make sure I'm around.
IP: Logged
PARAD0X

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2017 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PARAD0XSend a Private Message to PARAD0XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PARAD0X

121 posts
Member since Feb 2017

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I go to Dallas all the time using 70, 44 and 35. From Columbus to Dallas is usually about 20 hours. I drive straight thru only stopping for gas and take out food/snacks.

Yeah, I could have made it in one day if the car had been reliable, and comfortable. That was definitely not the case this time around. I was planning on two - three days just so I wouldn't have to push myself so heavily. Such is life.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2017 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear you're home OK. Can't wait for the new thread.
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2017 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad you made it home and thanks for sharing your journey. Looking forward to seeing the project ahead. Glad I dug that old ad and posted it up.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2017 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I go to Dallas all the time using 70, 44 and 35. From Columbus to Dallas is usually about 20 hours. I drive straight thru only stopping for gas and take out food/snacks.

I go through Columbus all the time coming from NY and if Houston is the final destination you do NOT want to go through Dallas. I did that once and it adds hours to the trip. You want to come down 71,65,40, 30, 49, us59/I69.... that's how I do it anyway. I'm sure there are reasons to take side trips though.

Glad you made it back home. I can relax a little bit.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock