Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Before and after pictures - show them off! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Before and after pictures - show them off! by trivet
Started on: 07-07-2017 09:24 AM
Replies: 85 (3366 views)
Last post by: ttt123 on 03-17-2020 12:05 PM
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2017 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USMUCL:

In my opinion, 9 out of 10 Fiero body conversions look terrible. But, Van, yours looks outstanding.

VERY nice - obviously a lot of work went into this
IP: Logged
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USMUCL:

In my opinion, 9 out of 10 Fiero body conversions look terrible. But, Van, yours looks outstanding.

I appreciate that very much USMUCL! I consider it a very big compliment coming from someone with such a beautifully pristine Fiero as yours.

Originally posted by trivet:

VERY nice - obviously a lot of work went into this

Thank you trivet. As the old saying goes, "It takes a village..." I have been fortunate to have met/worked with some very talented and dedicated individuals along the way. Many thanks go out to all the people who have helped me over the last 13 years "and counting".

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2017 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Page 1 trashed by Photobucket.
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2017 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(edited and reposted with PIP after Photobucket fiasco)

My 87 GT - all stock when I brought her home in 2009

Now - Painted lower trim, new wheels, lip spoiler, deck lid vent, Eibach springs, Aussie Stage 2 side scoops

Tim
Bay City, MI
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2017 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tim,

The combination of deck lid scoop and low profile spoiler really make your car look great! What scoop is that from? Mustang?
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2017 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VanGTP5000:

Tim,

The combination of deck lid scoop and low profile spoiler really make your car look great! What scoop is that from? Mustang?

Thanks! Yes, it's from a Mustang, I bought it years ago - can't remember the year or if I got it through the Mall here or on eBay. Finally got it installed last summer, did the spoiler and side scoops at the same time. I'm VERY happy with the look.

Deck scoop is functional too - top of the deck lid is vented.
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2017 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have this Formula for 10 yers now.

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 | Work done 11-12 | Work done 12-13 | Work done 13-14 | Work done 15-16 | Work done 16-17 |4.9 Swap |

JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2017 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before

After

[This message has been edited by JCircs (edited 07-19-2017).]

VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2017 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you trivet. As the old saying goes, "It takes a village..." I have been fortunate to have met/worked with some very talented and dedicated individuals along the way. Many thanks go out to all the people who have helped me over the last 13 years "and counting".

Speak of the Devil and the Devil appears...Here is one now!!! Thank you JCircs for building this Gorgeous Beast and inspiring me to make my car everything that I always new it could be. +1 For you as an Invaluable & Selfless resource of this forum!

Originally posted by JCircs:

Before

After

78_elky

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2017 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 78_elkySend a Private Message to 78_elkyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

After

It took almost 6 months to get it running on the stock stuff, then another few months to rebuild the brakes and suspension. I spent a few months looking for a donor car for the 3800sc.
All together it was maybe 20 months to get it to where it is now.
Jessica
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2017 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow - Beautiful car, LOVE the color!
PFF
System Bot
AWautoworks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2017 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AWautoworksSend a Private Message to AWautoworksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero before Wide Body

Fiero in process after wide body

Follow my build //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/097569.html
A_Pegasi

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2017 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for A_PegasiSend a Private Message to A_PegasiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't find any of the pictures from when she was new and stock, but the internet can provide. The rest are mine...

Original owner 1988 Coupe went from this:

and then this:

With this:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To this:

And then this:

And now this:

With this:

------------------
A_Pegasi
RCHal486@aol.com

[This message has been edited by A_Pegasi (edited 05-20-2018).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2017 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by A_Pegasi:

I can't find any of the pictures from when she was new and stock, but the internet can provide. The rest are mine...

I like it! Before and after, and after and after and after

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-22-2017).]

liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2017 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's my interior before and after. The rest of this car is still in progress.
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2018 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:

Here's my interior before and after. The rest of this car is still in progress.

That interior is gorgeous - and still "stock" VERY nice!
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2018 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mafv8:

Before

After

Nice transformation... !

I have to get in this thread too.. many changes for me too!.. a little later though.. working 😜
AWautoworks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2018 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AWautoworksSend a Private Message to AWautoworksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is before

and now after
4 inch wide body
2.8 l Aluminum head turbo
hood and fender vents
rear intigraded spoiler
Not complete but getting closer

[This message has been edited by AWautoworks (edited 01-11-2018).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2018 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trivet:

Technically - it could have been titled "Then and Now"

The whole point it to show off what you've done, finished or not

Yes, could have been, but it was not, it is titled "Before and after pictures". Technically "after" does not mean "Finished or not"//// that would be considered "during"

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-11-2018).]

Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2018 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool comparisons! I enjoyed looking thru them.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 01-12-2018).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2018 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vice:
I noticed some people put some kind of BLOCK feature on their pictures so no one can save it to their hard drive.
Personally, I think that's DUMB!

That is NOT done by the user. Many people use different posting sites for their images, and the site itself does that.

PFF
System Bot
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2018 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:
That is NOT done by the user. Many people use different posting sites for their images, and the site itself does that.

You might be right, John.

And I don't want to hijack this thread over this issue. So, I'm addressing it in a new thread. I see you already responded.

Thanks,
robymon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2018 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for robymonSend a Private Message to robymonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

My Number 1 car after a few tweaks

Nice work! Everything looks great. Really worth your time, money and effort.
heypal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2018 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heypalSend a Private Message to heypalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Beautiful car! Love the wheels! Can you share the make/model of them?
VanGTP5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2018 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heypal:

Beautiful car! Love the wheels! Can you share the make/model of them?

Thank you very much for the compliment heypal! The wheels are Centerline Legend Series Champ 506 2 Piece Rotary Forged T6061 Billet Aluminum 15" Wheels wrapped in BF Goodrich Radial T/A 295 50R 15s (R) and 195 60R 15s (F).

-Van
F50MOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2018 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F50MODSend a Private Message to F50MODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A lot of stuff was done when I got it but changing a few things for my taste. A work in progress.....

Before

After

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a good thread. Anyone got new pics? I'll be adding mine once my paint is done.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is mine- I bought her new in 1985; SE V6 w/WS6 suspension & 2nd level stereo.....No other options; Weighed 2580 w/half tank of gas.

In the last 20 years I have, swapped in a 3.4 F-body long block, getrag 5 speed, 88 rear subframe/suspension plus 88 brakes all around......and some minor body mods........

1985 picture taken with film camera, and the second pic in 2015. I actually made the "B" pillars out of aluminum, and the emblem is a G6 trunk emblem- Still want to do a rear spoiler and front hood vent using defroster grill....

Pic of me and the car that went in local newspaper article; "Me and my car" a month ago...(I have to cover up because of Lupus)
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2020 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
84 IMSA wide body SE: 3800 Swap in progress

[This message has been edited by FieroMaster88 (edited 03-04-2020).]

trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2020 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DAMN I like that color!
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2020 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is mine (of coarse this is car is always in a state of transformation).

Before

After
Quadfather

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2020 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QuadfatherSend a Private Message to QuadfatherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nine years ago this month.

This week.

Still a lot of work to do to get it on the road.

[This message has been edited by Quadfather (edited 03-04-2020).]

V8Steve

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2020 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for V8SteveClick Here to visit V8Steve's HomePageSend a Private Message to V8SteveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From this in summer 2015:

To this in 2019:

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2020 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The day I brought it home a year ago (Stock, worn out paint, ripped up cloth seats):

Today (New paint, Mr. Mike's seats, RW Upholstery door panels, shift & hand brake boots, home made glove box, power windows & remote door locks):

[img]//images.fiero.nl/userimages/Habanera%2520Hal/20190308_134735.jpg[ /img]

Still to come: 17" wheels & tires, 3800SC swap(?)

[This message has been edited by Habanera Hal (edited 03-05-2020).]

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2020 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Judge Red" back in the day:

After:

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 03-05-2020).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2020 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001
Project "Fire Sale" before:

After:

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2020 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001
Project "Grave Robber" When I brought it home from the wrecking yard.

After:

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2020 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before

After

BadNewsBrendan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2020 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BadNewsBrendanSend a Private Message to BadNewsBrendanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love this thread for motivation! Keep em coming even if they are unfinished!

------------------
"America is all about speed, hot nasty bad-ass speed" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tetanus
1984 3800 II SC Build

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors