What's it worth?? by MaxwellSpy
Started on: 06-26-2017 01:45 PM
Replies: 1 (163 views)
Last post by: Spadesluck on 06-26-2017 02:00 PM
MaxwellSpy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxwellSpySend a Private Message to MaxwellSpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 87 gt auto with 75k miles on it. It will need paint. The interior is in over all good condition, the seats are excellent as is the carpeting. I rebuilt the suspension with red poly everything, west coast fiero coilovers in back w/400lb springs. west coast fiero 400lb springs in front. New shocks and struts, brake caliper and ss brake lines. Motor starts right up every time but doesn't want to idle. Have replaced almost all of the sensors, that's as far as I've gotten into the motor. So the question is what is it worth? Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a tough call. Do you have pictures? Is there any rust? Also a car that does not run but looks good is going to take a big hit on the value, I would use that to my advantage as a buyer.

BTW, sounds like a fueling problem.

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 06-26-2017).]

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock