Started on: 06-22-2017 02:49 PM
Replies: 2 (139 views)
Last post by: Fierochic88 on 06-26-2017 12:33 PM
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2017 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In past years we the Central VA FIERO owners organized the "Caravan to Carlisle" that was a mad dash to arrive for the Saturday show by 9:AM. Over the past couple of years we began to drive up on Friday, enjoy the ambiance of Carlisle's Friday night activities (not many) and arrive at the show refreshed shortly after the gates opened. This years planning has been lax at best as I and another member have had doubts that we would be ready. I just now mortgaged my car from the repair shop, (AC compressor and both axles) and later tonight we hope to reassemble Pats car that is coming out of paint today! We hope to hang enough panels to make it 'street legal' or he may drive it as a dune buggy.

The plan in effect is to meet in the Tysons Corner VA area at noon (Tysons International Exxon / 8021 Leesburg Pike) and then to beeline to Carlisle via 270 / 15 and PA 94.

If you want to meet up along the way drop me a line, let me know where in route we can meet you and we will make a plan.
Happy to say that two of us will be in the newly revived "Re-body Class".

See you on the show field Friday Afternoon!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:
Happy to say that two of us will be in the newly revived "Re-body Class".

I am happy to hear that they revived the "Re-body Class". I know there are some purists here on the forum that are not fans...
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VanGTP5000:

I am happy to hear that they revived the "Re-body Class". I know there are some purists here on the forum that are not fans...

We had 4 lovely rebodies in it and are excited to hopefully have more next year!

~ Jen

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock