Started on: 06-10-2017 07:28 AM
Replies: 3 (295 views)
Last post by: hyperv6 on 06-11-2017 04:32 PM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2017 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"It's with deep sadness that we announce the untimely death of our visionary and leader Vic Edelbrock Jr. Vic passed away this evening from complications following a recent cold. His passing was peaceful and in the company of his closest friends and family. The Edelbrock Fun Team sends their deepest condolences to his family and will always hold him in our hearts."
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2017 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So sad....
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2017 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vic Edelbrock was one of the great innovators of our time. He manufactured automotive equipment designs that made engines more efficient and /or powerful. Vic was an industry leader and he paved the way for the speed equipment /performance industry to grow as large as it did. His legacy will live on.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

hyperv6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2017 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was lucky enough to be around and work with Vic in the past. He was a very nice guy.

I remember I was in the office and did not know he was in town for a visit.

I was walking out wearing my Edelbrock letterman jacket when I got about jerked off my feet by a hose collar. Thinking it was a co worker I turned fast only to confront Vic face to face. He smiles and said he loved the jacket.

I later worked with him on some cars shows and he was always accommodating. He even delayed his flight out to help hand out awards.

I also morn the loss of Pete Chapouris. He was a help last year when I needed to get colors and graphics for a So Cal belly tank tribute soap box derby car we were building.

We are losing many legends . I just read where Mario Andretti is 78 years old and AJ Foyt is 82. Hands to imagine.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock