How to value my car? by homsh
Started on: 05-28-2017 09:45 AM
Replies: 4 (284 views)
Last post by: Old Lar on 05-29-2017 12:52 PM
homsh

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for homshSend a Private Message to homshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I'm looking to sell my 85SE but have no idea of value. It's got almost 40k miles but unfortunately spent about 10yrs sitting outside under a tree. Interior is very good, paint is shot, sail panels etc shot but have replacements and a truckload of spare parts. Hood, deck lid, complete doors, bumpers, fenders, seats, console, sun roof, etc etc. I'm just not into turning wrenches anymore and want it all gone. How the hell do I come up with a fair price?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BeachBumPete

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BeachBumPeteSend a Private Message to BeachBumPeteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate to say it for your sake but in my experience with Fiero's, sitting in the back yard under a tree for 10 years means the frame is rusted and shot and the car is mostly worthless except for parting out but you may be luckier than some I suppose. God I wish people would stop pushing these cars under trees in the back yard it is a death sentence...

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

homsh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for homshSend a Private Message to homshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nah it wasn't a yard find. It was driveway kept and driven now and then. Car runs and drives fine.
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try posting some pics, otherwise its just an uninformed guess
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2017 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.paulvargyas.com/Price%20Guide.htm a place to start. Some where there is an 2017 version out there on the web. Just a place to start.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock