Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Grand Rapids 28th Street Metro Cruise August 26, 2017 Parking/show off area

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Grand Rapids 28th Street Metro Cruise August 26, 2017 Parking/show off area by solotwo
Started on: 05-27-2017 10:13 PM
Replies: 9 (644 views)
Last post by: batousai666 on 09-03-2017 09:55 AM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2017 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hello all you Fiero "Nuts" The Grand Rapids annual 28th Street Metro cruise will be on Saturday August 26, 2017. Mr. Leese is allowing us to park our cars again this year at the Harvey Automotive campus. Which by the way is across the street from Berger Chevrolet. Harvey is again hosting the annual Cadillac Club car show and will feature some very nice cars. John Leese also invites the Oldsmobile Club and the MG Club. Ms Duthler , daughter of Harvey Duthler, "Harvey Cadillac", bought a new or like new 88 Yellow Fiero GT with t-tops when she was in college in 1989, before she knew John. They kept the car and it now has just 12,000 miles on it and is stored in a building on the campus along with some of the rare and expensive Cadillac's that they have. They always bring it out for this event. There will be a live broadcast from a local radio station & food vendors on site. Oh they have room to park trailers if your car is going to be trailered to the cruise.

There are a lot of great Fieros in Central and West Michigan. It would be awesome to see them at the Harvey Automotive campus!

You can always email me or call me if you have questions.

Steve
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope to be there this year. In previous years I just cruised but it would be nice to have a spot to sit and see some Fieros.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would love to go but not making any promises.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
01 BMW 525i: The other summer car
03 BMW X5: bad weather car

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2017 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heres to hope I have a Fiero to run this year......Big Daddy Dynamite is in the tranny shop now and dude is fishing me a spot on the book with a low mile refresh 3800 SC in Mera X.....hope to see some action this year, finally. no one wants my money it seems ;(

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 05-28-2017).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2017 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hot dog I got the Mera back!! I should be there save me a spot!!!!
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2017 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not bad at all! nice turn out. we got a new club! the SouthWest Michigan Fiero club.
"no dues-no sign up-JUST SHOW UP!" that's our motto.
A show in numbers is what we all about! big THANKS to Steve for hooking us up!! had a great time!!!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 08-26-2017).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2017 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

not bad at all! nice turn out. we got a new club! the SouthWest Michigan Fiero club.
"no dues-no sign up-JUST SHOW UP!" that's our motto.
A show in numbers is what we all about! big THANKS to Steve for hooking us up!! had a great time!!!

Dan thanks for the pictures. Also these cars just had to stop by because of the awesome Fieros.

All mid engine cars. They copied the Fiero! LOL
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I'm in the middle of a t top install on my 88 so I couldn't make it. Looks like lots of nice cars.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny that this weekend I was just cruising (not in the Fiero) through Michigan and (luckily) my wife decided to go to a restaurant at Wyoming. Suddenly we are in the middle of this 28th street cruise without even knowing it. Pretty cool event kind of like a mini Woodward (which I attended previous weekend). But somehow I missed all these nice Fieros . I only was able to see only one on the road. Maybe next year.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

Yeah, I'm in the middle of a t top install on my 88 so I couldn't make it. Looks like lots of nice cars.

oh man. you aint kiddin.....you know how much I love Lamborghini's!
this guy comes from behind and parks next to me, out of the "blue" \m/
as the last Fiero leaves (pictured here) these guys show up and took the day thru the roof!!! so to speak!

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 09-03-2017).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock