Just started a new club for the West Coast of Florida by RURC
Started on: 05-19-2017 11:53 AM
Replies: 12 (363 views)
Last post by: VanGTP5000 on 05-25-2017 02:46 PM
RURC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RURCSend a Private Message to RURCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One and all a few weeks ago my son and I started a Fiero club for the west coast of Florida. But we are open to everyone.

We are the Scudero Fiero.

Scudero is Italian for stables. And seeing that the emblem is a winged horse we thought it fit perfect. Besides the fact that everyone seems to think that it is a Ferrari it seemed to be a fun play on words.

As of this writing, we have 8 local members and many other ones joining us from across the nation. We are headquartered in Pinellas county, Saint Petersburg exactly. Literally, blocks from the iconic Biff Burger. As of right now we have no dues. Just a great desire to make sure we save these iconic and interesting cars so the future can love them as we do.

We have as one of our directors a man that has spent over 20 years working on nothing but Fiero's, the owner of Fiero Motive in Kenneth City Florida, Jim . To be fair Jim does not do the computer thing much but he is a wealth of information.

We also are a title sponsor of the Ronald McDonald Car Show Series here in the Bay Area. With this group, we are raising money for the Ronald McDonald houses. As a matter of fact Sunday the 28th of May we have been invited to display our Fiero at a corporate McDonald's event. This is a great charity group and we do all we can to help and support it.

We are starting to have monthly meetings on the second Saturday of each month at various McDonald's locations in Pinellas county. but you can join just to part of our group of eclectic Fiero lovers.

Come see us at our FaceBook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pr...p?id=100016186053846

Or our YouTube page (yes we only have one video at this time, we are working on more):
https://www.youtube.com/cha...db62CNMJGPn3mmUfStLw

We just started Instagram also. Search "ScuderoFiero"

Finally, you can email us at "ScuderoFiero@gmail.com"

[This message has been edited by RURC (edited 05-19-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RURC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RURCSend a Private Message to RURCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a few of our member rides.

[This message has been edited by RURC (edited 05-19-2017).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some nice looking Fieros. It is always good to see another "local" group planning activities.

The 3800SC engine swap on my Fiero should be done here soon. It is in the shop now getting the final tweaks. When it is done, I plan to try to make some Fiero meetings within a few hours drive. I have added your Facebook page to my list.
RURC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RURCSend a Private Message to RURCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Some nice looking Fieros. It is always good to see another "local" group planning activities.

The 3800SC engine swap on my Fiero should be done here soon. It is in the shop now getting the final tweaks. When it is done, I plan to try to make some Fiero meetings within a few hours drive. I have added your Facebook page to my list.

Wonderful. There is always something to do on a Fiero. Please join us any time you wish.
RURC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RURCSend a Private Message to RURCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(BUMP)

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool. I have noticed there are quite a few clubs in Florida, it would be fun to see the clubs team up and have events together too.
RURC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RURCSend a Private Message to RURCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Very cool. I have noticed there are quite a few clubs in Florida, it would be fun to see the clubs team up and have events together too.

We would love to, but many of them have never ever returned any emails I have ever sent them. That is why we just started our own. Miami and Jacksonville are just to far for us. We are just west of Tampa in Saint Petersburg.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RURC:
We would love to, but many of them have never ever returned any emails I have ever sent them. That is why we just started our own. Miami and Jacksonville are just to far for us. We are just west of Tampa in Saint Petersburg.

Keep on keepin on
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The more clubs the merrier! I would love to see a bunch of the groups get together centrally somewhere.

I used to be part of a CarPC club, and we would have meets all over the state, and people would drive for a couple hours to go to each one, as there were times, having them all over the place, that one of the meets would eventually be local for many.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-24-2017).]

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Florida Fiero Weekend at Daytona in March

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

[This message has been edited by Dragon (edited 05-25-2017).]

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dragon

1352 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Good to see a group starting up on the far coast

Given a chance would like to roll over sometime

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

PFF
System Bot
RURC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RURCSend a Private Message to RURCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragon:

Good to see a group starting up on the far coast

Given a chance would like to roll over sometime

Thank you Dragon. We are new to this and really trying to get things rolling. We have been working a local Mc Donalds owner that has 12 stores in our area. We have been doing shows at their restaurants. All proceeds go to the Ronald Mc Donald House group. We have our next show coming up on June 10. It will be a late afternoon into the evening show, 4 to 9 PM. We really want to get more Fieros to show up. It is amazing how many people have no idea what this car is.
VanGTP5000

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2017 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanGTP5000Send a Private Message to VanGTP5000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am a little far away from you guys but I could see myself making the trip!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock