cars and coffee, Jacksonville FL by jim94
Started on: 05-13-2017 11:52 PM
Replies: 1 (160 views)
Last post by: Easy8 on 05-14-2017 09:13 AM
jim94

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2017 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I met easy8 today and him and his wife where very nice people. Thay where driving the red choptop. Looked great. Nice to see another fiero in a parking lot outher than just me.good luck in your travels, your new friend jim
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Easy8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2017 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was great to meet you as well Jim. I will saw your GT is just as nice as you are. I still love a clean stock GT, and your is one of the better I have seen in a while. It's funny I have been told there is never any fieros at Cars and Coffee. We drive to the event and the wife points and says try that row. We turn down it and in the first space sits a fiero. Small world it truly is. Again good to meet you and we will defiantly be back when our travels brings us back to Jacksonville.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock