Started on: 04-16-2017 04:41 PM
Replies: 2 (324 views)
Last post by: mmeyer86gt/gtp on 07-20-2017 11:58 PM
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2017 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have patterns in a digital format? I was just pondering playing with a laser cutter. I know it wouldn't be hard to make some off some seats, I was just wondering if someone had done the work for me and was willing to share.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hcforde

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2017 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hcfordeSend a Private Message to hcfordeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Does anyone have patterns in a digital format? I was just pondering playing with a laser cutter. I know it wouldn't be hard to make some off some seats, I was just wondering if someone had done the work for me and was willing to share.

I second that. We have a shop here in Austin "TECHSHOP" that has all kind of shop equipment , woodworking, metal working, sewing machines, injection molding 3D printers etc. You purchase a membership and you get to use all the tools they offer with training available. I have been buying older couches/sofas at thrift shops for very cheap(under $10 each) and salvaging the leather. Each couch/sofa will do a least 2 seats. MR Mike does great work, but I have 3 Fieros. I could use some patterns also. Otherwise I am just going to take out the seams and do it that way.

I also want to do the dash and consoles and the whole interior, but ideally would like new and different (updated) consoles and dash. I would settle for just doing the 2 1988's (1 is a T-Top) I have and leaving the 1986 stock since it is a 4 cylinder.

Any patterns would be a great help.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2017 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI i would never use couch leather as car leather due to it not being uv resistant.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock