Kudos to Rodney Dickman again!!!! by Curtisk1060
Started on: 03-14-2017 08:47 PM
Replies: 0 (128 views)
Last post by: Curtisk1060 on 03-14-2017 08:47 PM
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2017 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had to share that once again Rodney came through for me in finding a shaft seal for my sons 87GT rack and pinion which I was rebuilding. I had already ordered the bushing and outer tie rods from Rodney but could not locate a shaft seal. Rodney was able to find one and included it with my parts to have me verify its fit. Well as usual his parts, all of them, were a perfect fit, the instructions were clear and fairly easy to follow. For not much money the 87GT rack and pinion is now better than original. The seal provided I believe is better than factory as it has a small inner circumference spring like you would expect on most shaft seals that the factory one does not have. It turned out I could have re-used the original shaft seal but the one Rodney provided was better in my opinion. Thanks again Rodney, you cannot beat him as a Fiero parts supplier for good well thought out parts that work better then original!!! Curtisk1060
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock