Fiero junkyard in Las Vegas! by Raymac85
Started on: 03-13-2017 08:12 PM
Replies: 11 (653 views)
Last post by: mr_corean on 03-23-2017 02:22 PM
Raymac85

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2017 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Raymac85Send a Private Message to Raymac85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I was in Las Vegas this weekend for the NASCAR race and I stopped by the fiero junkyard in Vegas. They still are alive and well and have all the parts you can think of. I bought some GT wheels from them. Rich the owner is a awsome guy. I chatter with him for a couple hours about the good ol days. So if your seeking the rare hard to find stuff they probly have it. He also had several complete cars with paper work for sale.

------------------
85 SE v6
86 GT 4.5l v8

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2017 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any phone number or email for him?

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2017 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
..or website or facebook? Sounds cool.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2017 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forum member sardonyx247 is a good contact for the yard in Vegas.....
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2017 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

..or website or facebook? Sounds cool.

http://www.lasvegasfieroclub.org/
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have been here for a long time. At one point we had 100 Fieros in the yard, now we are down to about 30.
The pics on the web site are old, but we are still here.
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Be careful when dealing with SardonyX247. He is a liar. He has posted many lies here on the forum. I really, really hate liars. Really.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Be careful when dealing with SardonyX247. He is a liar. He has posted many lies here on the forum. I really, really hate liars. Really.

Wow, what is wrong with you?.?
Everything you ever said I lied about, I proved I was the one telling the truth, and you were the one lying.
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I met Sardonyx247 in person at the Vegas Fiero club HQ a few years back while I was in Vegas on vacation. Seemed like a stand up guy to me. I got to tour the yard and look at what they had going on inside the project barn. It was a neat outing.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:
Wow, what is wrong with you?.?
Everything you ever said I lied about, I proved I was the one telling the truth, and you were the one lying.

I started a topic on just that. What is wrong with you??

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/097379.html

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

WTF Rodney?

Drop this **** already. ****ing years and years you constantly dredge this crap up.

You obviously have a personal issue with Dave and that's your business. I wouldn't care except you go out of your way to put your business with him in everyone's face.

Besides that you throw a lot of weight around to a lot of people that will side with you no matter what regardless if they have all the facts whatever they be.
Dave doesn't seem to have any issues with anyone else yet you convince others to hate him all based on your business with him.

What you are doing is purposeful defamation.
I beg of you to keep your personal issues between you and Dave if for nothing more than your own sake.
You are looking like a rabid pitbull. Get a massage,get laid,take a quaalude I don't care but chill the **** out and let it go.

Take that energy and make a kick ass drop spindle set for 88's that uses an available wheel bearing I can afford. I'll take four sets pre order
But be happy when you build it. I don't want no angry hateful parts!
PFF
System Bot
mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

But be happy when you build it. I don't want no angry hateful parts!

Lol

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock