Gauging interest in 88GT w/ 3800SC swap by Suufmeister
Started on: 03-05-2017 08:16 AM
Replies: 4 (224 views)
Last post by: Grantman on 03-05-2017 12:58 PM
Suufmeister

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2017 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuufmeisterSend a Private Message to SuufmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello folks!
Been awhile since I've been on here but thought I'd post a notification here that I'll be selling my 88GT with a 3800SC swap. Car has been a hobby of mine for the past 10 years and really don't want to sell it but have to make room in the garage. Planning on restoring a '69 Plymouth Road Runner. Ebay link and some pictures below. Thanks and hope everyone is doing well!

Ebay Listing

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ignorant prodigy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2017 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ignorant prodigySend a Private Message to ignorant prodigyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
beautiful,

probably belongs in the mall but it's very nice none-the-less
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2017 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car. Best balanced swap for Fiero. If car is still like in pics it should seek $12k+. Problem is there is a very tiny market for Fieros at that price range. Good luck with sale!
Suufmeister

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2017 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuufmeisterSend a Private Message to SuufmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Alex!

The installed engine and interior pics were taken couple days ago. The exterior pic is a little bit older but honestly looks pretty much exactly the same since it's garage kept and only goes out on sunny days.
Really hating having to sell it. Maybe if I don't get what I want for it, it'll give me an excuse not to sell. Lol.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2017 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great looking car. wow.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock