Fiero Freak 00 fuel rail by Bubblhd90
Started on: 03-03-2017 01:06 AM
Replies: 5 (475 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 11-11-2017 07:07 PM
Bubblhd90

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bubblhd90Send a Private Message to Bubblhd90Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am new to the forum and how it works, and I need a modified fuel rail for 3800 sc with a ZZP short stack intercooler. I tried PM's, emails and no answer from FieroFreak00. I even came up with the stupid idea that I could modify my rail myself, NOT. Does anyone know how to get hold of FieroFreak00? If anyone has a modified fuel rail for sale, I would like to get a photo and possibly buy it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
paulsobj

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for paulsobjSend a Private Message to paulsobjEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
His best mode of contact is facebook. He is on a few of the fiero groups. His name is Jason Crego. I just got mine from him last week. If he has any extra I would buy it ASAP as he does them in batches and not very frequently.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent you a pm with his phone number to call or text.
Bubblhd90

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2017 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bubblhd90Send a Private Message to Bubblhd90Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it. I'll call him in AM.
Jay-ID

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2017 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-IDSend a Private Message to Jay-IDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could also use his contact info. PM sent
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2017 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ZZP also made a nice fuel rail that worked with a short stack cooler at one time. I would talk with them/look at their web site and see what they currently offer. Here is a photo of what mine look like.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 11-14-2017).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock