Clear Turn Signal Lenses? Substitute? by theColeHardTruth
Started on: 03-01-2017 04:30 PM
Replies: 4 (721 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 02-06-2020 07:51 PM
theColeHardTruth

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2017 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theColeHardTruthSend a Private Message to theColeHardTruthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all, just got my first Fiero a couple of weeks ago, (she's an 88 2.5 coupe) and I have to say first that I'm hyped to be part of the club finally.

Of course the second I took delivery, I had to start with the modifications. Most were pretty simple (new headlight motor brushes, wheels, air "intake" [the little vent thing on the driver's side) but I've been having a hell of a time finding clear lenses for the front turn signal lamps. My hope was to get some orange switchback LED's with white projectors and use the parking lights as fog lights/driving lights, but I can't find those clear lenses anywhere! Only ambers have turned up in any of my searches, even the Fiero Store doesn't have clears anymore!

Anyone know of a way to get my hands on a pair? Or even any substitutes? Like, would a Trans Am's turn signal lamps fit? Or any other car? I'm getting desperate here!

Thanks for all help in advance, by the way. Like I said, I'm happy to be here finally!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jim88GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2017 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theColeHardTruth:

Hey all, just got my first Fiero a couple of weeks ago, (she's an 88 2.5 coupe) and I have to say first that I'm hyped to be part of the club finally.

Of course the second I took delivery, I had to start with the modifications. Most were pretty simple (new headlight motor brushes, wheels, air "intake" [the little vent thing on the driver's side) but I've been having a hell of a time finding clear lenses for the front turn signal lamps. My hope was to get some orange switchback LED's with white projectors and use the parking lights as fog lights/driving lights, but I can't find those clear lenses anywhere! Only ambers have turned up in any of my searches, even the Fiero Store doesn't have clears anymore!

Anyone know of a way to get my hands on a pair? Or even any substitutes? Like, would a Trans Am's turn signal lamps fit? Or any other car? I'm getting desperate here!

Thanks for all help in advance, by the way. Like I said, I'm happy to be here finally!

I have a set - PM me
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2017 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If your talking about the front clear turn signal lenses, I know Black Top Racing is currently out but from my last e-mail to them regarding them, Chris responded back that he hoped to possibly have more back in stock in late spring.
Imnuts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am also looking for anyone that would have a pair of clear front turn signal lens for sell. Has anyone tried matching any from other vehicles that my be a close match or another assembly that may work as a complete replacement?

------------------
∇PONTIAC∇
“The difference between a Fiero owner
and a genius is that genius has its limits.”

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are probably some still available. (I bought a set.)

Go here...
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/078100.html

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 02-06-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock