Started on: 02-28-2017 03:26 AM
Replies: 5 (267 views)
Last post by: CoolBlue87GT on 03-01-2017 03:10 PM
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2017 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I searched to see if this video had been posted before, I'm sure it was, didn't see where it was. Forgive if it has been posted before.

Video - Fiero birth to death

There are a few shots in video that show the hood opening from front of the car. The hood was designed w/o the headlight openings. At 4:25 - - 4:35

I tried the post a screen shot, but PIP was giving me an error. Maybe someone can post a shot.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 02-28-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2017 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome video with lots of Fiero history in it.
Yeah as I understand it the hood design went thru a few iterations, including the headlight doors being fixed to the pop ups, befor using the headlight doors attached to the hood design.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2017 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2017 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks LT188GT, that's one of the shots I was talking about.

Would have been interesting to have been there the day someone decided, hey, let's have the hood open there other way. - You know, like a Corvette !
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2017 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool video. It looked like the rear trunk opened from the back in some of the shots that were right around the one above. Tough angles to tell from though or if I was just wanting it to be that way so was seeing it.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2017 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mr_corean:

Cool video. It looked like the rear trunk opened from the back in some of the shots that were right around the one above. Tough angles to tell from though or if I was just wanting it to be that way so was seeing it.

I see what you mean, at the 4:28 mark, looks like they had the panel in the trunk. The way it's shown, it would have been to wide to close that way.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock