Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Unlimited Carfax available for next 60 days.... ok, 59 now.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Unlimited Carfax available for next 60 days.... ok, 59 now. by railshot
Started on: 02-26-2017 11:52 AM
Replies: 6 (371 views)
Last post by: Spoon on 03-01-2017 11:48 PM
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2017 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2/26/2017 6:40 pm.....Edit: In my exuberance to help out the community, I neglected to read my purchase with Carfax, and I now only have 1 report that I can run by vin number.
I am still able to run unlimited by license plate number, so lets switch to doing that from here on out.

Crap, and sorry about that.

In my quest for another '88 Fiero Formula or even possibly another non T-top GT, I have invested in 60 days of unlimited Carfax reports.

I would love to help anyone one out that is looking to buy another Fiero, or if it would help someone sell theirs I am all for it......
Fiero's only please.

Just another way for me to help out the community and a thank you for all that have helped me find "stuff" I really did not need, and spend a ton of money.... lol.

Yes, I can tell if it is a Fiero or not, so please keep it on the up and up.

Either pm me here with the vin you want checked, or email me with the vin to railshot@hotmail.com
I will save it as a PDF, and email you a copy, so I will need your email address to send it to.

No, I am not going to create a spam email list and sell it......
hmm, that may be a way to add some cash to the bank....
lol, no, I will not do that.

I am still looking for one myself, so if that inhibits you from asking me to check one for you, no problem, I understand.

And, if you find a great super awesomely priced one, that you do not want to buy, let me know!

I will get to any and all requests as soon as I can, but I do work days, so most replies will be done in the evenings.

Hey, where else can you get anything for free these days?

------------------
There's one in every crowd, and usually it's me.

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 02-26-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2017 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It shows by plate number? I hope it doesn't show personal details. Imagine someone going shopping after getting the plate numbers for a bunch of nice cars.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2017 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
87gtng illinois plates
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2017 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mmeyer86gt/gtp:

87gtng illinois plates

Tried running it, comes back as does not match state?
Even tried different spacing, still nothing.

sorry about that......
Larry Nakamura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2017 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry NakamuraSend a Private Message to Larry NakamuraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about, CA 2KMF842. I'm just curious.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2017 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Nakamura:

How about, CA 2KMF842. I'm just curious.

Hmmm, once again it is coming back as does not match records.
I think I am getting ripped off by Carfax.
I am going to run my own plates and see what happens.

Edit: Ran my own plate and it worked, but I knew exactly where the - was placed (174-UHZ).
That may be the key to running by plate.
I have never done it before this way, always used the vin.

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 03-01-2017).]

Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2017 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This new carfax info has me confused. I always thought you enter the vin#. Every car has one but every car does not have a plate/tag. Example, in Delaware the plate stays with the vehicle from one sale to the next, excluding special plates. In PA there are no tags on cars that are for sale on lots,used or new. So without a tag how do you execute a search with carfax?

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock