Fiero on Walking Dead by mr_corean
Started on: 02-15-2017 03:09 AM
Replies: 6 (386 views)
Last post by: Spoon on 02-25-2017 11:28 PM
mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2017 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If any of you all watch Walking Dead on AMC you will have seen a "gold", it was covered in dust so I think that was the color, notchie in the scene where Rick and the gang is getting to "The Kingdom" for the first time. It's on their left right when they start to walk into the place and the scene cuts to a view from above for a couple seconds.

Edit to add this was on the last episode which was season 7 episode 9, "The rock in the road".

[This message has been edited by mr_corean (edited 02-15-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Stubby79

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2017 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sucks.

Only because I stopped watching it. Suure, after I give up on it, a Fiero makes an appearance!
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2017 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now I'm starting to doubt myself. Does the windshield look like it's laid back to much and is the decklid too long?
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2017 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish i had a zombie Fiero that never stopped.

I have seasons 1-6 on dvd waiting for the dvd release of 7 as i hate watching tv ads and waiting week between episodes.
I could stream it sure but still rather have it as a collection.

I am sure i have already seen another Fiero or 2 in it up till now.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 02-15-2017).]

alcazar88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2017 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alcazar88Send a Private Message to alcazar88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree it's a Fiero, but my question is how you spotted it in the 2 seconds it was on screen and wasn't the center of the activity happening on screen. You my friend, are a Fiero nut!
88cryan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2017 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88cryanSend a Private Message to 88cryanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

That sucks.

Only because I stopped watching it. Suure, after I give up on it, a Fiero makes an appearance!

Thats funny because my wife and I also stopped watching.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2017 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mr_corean:

Now I'm starting to doubt myself. Does the windshield look like it's laid back to much and is the decklid too long?

No doubts,definitely a Fiero. At least one of the headlights is stuck open. LOL

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock