LS4 radiator hose help by busa_powered
Started on: 02-10-2017 02:15 PM
Replies: 1 (179 views)
Last post by: dobey on 02-10-2017 03:36 PM
busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2017 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I had a leak In my rear hoses under the engine, I patched it up as a temporary fix, while doing that, I punctured another hose on the other side, so i patched it with the tape and coated the hoses with the sealant. All is well but I need to get the hoses replaced. Unfortunately I coated the hoses pretty well and covered the markings.

So I need to know what hoses to buy. I know a few have done conversions on here maybe you can help me out

Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2017 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who performed the swap? There isn't a specific standard way to do the LS4 swap, so depending on who did the swap, and how they set up the cooling system, different hoses could be used.

You might just have to take the car to NAPA and match some hose up to get the right one. The hose could have been shortened from a standard hose too, depending on pipe positioning.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock