Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  How Many People Have You Fit In Your Fiero?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
How Many People Have You Fit In Your Fiero? by sardonyx247
Started on: 02-06-2017 03:28 AM
Replies: 15 (363 views)
Last post by: sardonyx247 on 02-12-2017 03:09 AM
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I gave a couple a ride tonight and made me think of this.

I have fit 4 before at least twice, 3 used to be common back in the 90s, When I was younger.

3 is easy, either one on the passengers lap, or sitting on the center console leaning back, or sun roof popped up. 4 was a bit of a challenge.

I don't want to hear about all the safety concerns or legalities, this is meant to be a fun thread.

What's your story?

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
'84 Fiero, engine to be determined '87 Duke (Sold)
'87 Quad 4 H.O.
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap Completed!!!!!!!! Boosted!!!!!!!
^^^^ Now in the Construction Zone^^^^
Las Vegas Fiero Club Parts/Sales/Service/Club
Fiero Road Club Of Northern Nevada
Now on my 11th Fiero

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fastback97

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastback97Send a Private Message to fastback97Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just 3 as far as I can remember. A few times.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Over a hundred.
But it was a bag of toy soldiers.....
Fiero 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 for me during a brief trek across town in my high school years in the '88.

------------------
Past:
1988 base coupe sold
1984 base coupe rust
Present:
1986 SE 2m6

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had 3 people in the passenger seat once. Well, only 2 of them were actually in the seat (girl in the guy's lap). The third (their kid) was curled up in the footwell. They were good friends of mine, and their car broke down. When we got to their house, the husband and I grabbed some tools and headed back to the broken-down car to fix it.
hetterbr

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2017 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hetterbrSend a Private Message to hetterbrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
6 of us in the car while I was driving. 2 on the center console with legs on the passenger. one sitting on the passengers lap and one scrunched down by the passengers feet. We had to take the sunroof out to make it all work.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2017 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two people or 1 and dog.
Big dogs often need P side seat removed to lay on floor and travel safely.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2017 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Four of us once..

Easter egg:

If you take the pass seat out, you can roll an engine hoist under the car and drop a motor in there! Hahaha did that once or twice..
fieromatty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2017 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromattySend a Private Message to fieromattyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indyellowgt:

Four of us once..

Easter egg:

If you take the pass seat out, you can roll an engine hoist under the car and drop a motor in there! Hahaha did that once or twice..

I put a new 2.8 IN my passenger seat. Was a fun time. I also have had only 3 people in mine. It is to be noted they the person in the middle broke my rear view mirror.
88cryan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88cryanSend a Private Message to 88cryanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The most for me was my daughter in her car seat riding shotgun, me, and my dog on the passenger floor.

[This message has been edited by 88cryan (edited 02-09-2017).]

Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieromatty:

I put a new 2.8 IN my passenger seat. Was a fun time. I also have had only 3 people in mine. It is to be noted they the person in the middle broke my rear view mirror.

Gasp! That poor seat!! 😜
PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4 including myself. My twin boys strapped in and my daughter in the footwell.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2017 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Three adults plus school books at last once that I can remember. T-Top Mera driving through the University of Alabama campus after surprising our eldest son as he was getting out of class. We had lunch and then went on our way to the car show.

Nelson
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2017 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Three, on a few occasions:

-Little brother and girlfriend, they actually fit side-by-side in the seat. He told me to come pick him up, didn't tell me he had someone with him.

-College roommate and his girlfriend (now wife), he's kind of short so he sat on her lap. His truck got stuck in the snow.

-Same college roommate and his buddy, same truck broke down in a snowstorm, he sat on the center console, buddy in the passenger seat. Two Army guys in full gear, stuff in the trunk.

I can't imagine 4.
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2017 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 girls when I was in high school. One on my lap with her legs off to the left and leaned on the console and the other 2 sitting on each other's lap on the passenger seat... ahhh the good ol' days
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2017 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

I can't imagine 4.

When I did 4, once it was me and my friend and 2 girls, one on his lap, the other one kinda across the car, another time was three very small people, short very skinny type, I remember looking over and some how they fit side by side in the pass seat, I just shook my head and started driving.

Otherwise my old roommate was short and he got used to riding on the center console, 3 was common place back then. I have done a kid in a car seat strapped in the pass seat and a girl in the foot well, (kid safety first)

And we used to have a very large dog that got used to the pass footwell.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock