front fender bolts by engine man
Started on: 02-04-2017 10:03 PM
Replies: 7 (217 views)
Last post by: engine man on 02-07-2017 08:36 PM
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2017 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i am looking for the bolts that hold the front fenders on as they are missing due to someone took the car apart and never kept every thing like these bolts and ii am sure i will be needing more than just these bolts but other also
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
vette7584

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2017 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2017 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think i might have found the right bolt size i have tried one of the bolts from the bottom of the windshield where the front roof bolts on at the bottom and crosses from drivers to passenger side
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Without a car to look at, Ill assume they are just standard 10mm bolts. The only other metric bolts ive ever ran into on any car in the last 20 years is 8mm.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Without a car to look at, Ill assume they are just standard 10mm bolts. The only other metric bolts ive ever ran into on any car in the last 20 years is 8mm.

Really? And your sockets and wrenches fit OK?

rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2017 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, if they are 10mm like most cars are, all my sockets and wrenches fit. Like I said though, i dont have a Fiero to look at for sure and havent looked at one in 10 years. I use a 10mm socket/wrench if they are and they fit perfectly. I assume your talking about the bolts running down the top of the fenders just inside the hood opening.
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2017 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a whole handful I can send ya E.M. if you need them..
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2017 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i ordered some before i saw your post indyellowgt

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 02-07-2017).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock