2015 Fiero? Nice dream,"what could have been....." by trivet
Started on: 02-03-2017 01:04 PM
Replies: 7 (316 views)
Last post by: retroman on 02-05-2017 05:18 PM
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2017 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found this while Googling...

2015 Fiero

Sorry if this was posted before, this is the first I've seen of it. Odd combination of "new" design and old photos. Obviously a pipe dream....but damn that looks good!
------------------
Tim
Bay City, MI

'87 GT original 2.8 V6
All Poly suspension, Eibach springs
Aussie Stage 2 side scoops
Deck scoop, Fiero Warehouse lip spoiler

[This message has been edited by trivet (edited 02-03-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2017 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
repost
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2017 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like an Audi roof on a second gen MR2 body.
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2017 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting photo shopped images.....The headlights are obviously C6 Vette, and the interior has a rear seat for your GI joe collection.....But where would they get a 5L V8, in this time frame....and, this says 2015.....2 years ago! I think I'll stick with my original....

Oh yeah, the Fiero is only 33 years old- not 50!
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2017 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do a search. That image was on here years ago. Might be in one of Madcurl's threads.

Bob
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2017 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fake news!

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2017 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:
But where would they get a 5L V8, in this time frame....and, this says 2015.....2 years ago!

Take a 4.8L block and bore it to 3.898, throw a set of LS6 pistons in, and you have a 5.0.

Or take LS4 or aluminum 5.3, bore it, and throw the 4.8L crank and rods in it, to get an aluminum 5.0.

Or LS1/LS6 with 4.8L crank/rods.
retroman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2017 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for retromanSend a Private Message to retromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not really a fan, but I can see where they were going. I've often wondered what a new Fiero would look like, and I had a similar idea of what might have been had the 2nd gen Fiero gone to production. I imagine it might've looked a lot like the 4th gen Firebird which took many of its cues from the '89 Fiero Concept and Banshee IV Concept. I wish I were a better artist because I would sketch it out, but I have images in my head of Fiero that looks like a slightly scaled down '02 Trans Am. Currently, I own a pair of Firebird honeycomb tail lights that I am looking to incorporate into my '87 GT. I'm in the military, and currently deployed so it will be awhile before I get work on my project car again. I did get some images posted on here of my mock ups before I left though.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock