factory replacement dash by Shiv Kitty
Started on: 02-01-2017 06:40 PM
Replies: 11 (380 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 02-02-2017 08:02 PM
Shiv Kitty

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shiv KittySend a Private Message to Shiv KittyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
trying to find a source for a factory style replacement dash. there are a lot of custom dashes and ideas out there but i prefer the original style and would like to use that for my restoration. also not looking for a cover, even if it is the kind that looks exactly like the factory style dash that fits over my old cracked dash.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No one is making a replica dash. Fiero Store has pieces to replace damaged corners. Used ones in good condition still pop up from time to time. I have a very nice used tan dash and a pretty decent grey one. Email/PM me if you're interested.
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a mint tan dash pm if interested. What not be cheap.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jjd2296:

I have a mint tan dash pm if interested. What not be cheap.

What year is it out of?
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2017 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero Store end caps are hard to tell they are there, you can only tell if you know they exist, so if the dash cover is the same quality it should be great, I have not seen one in person myself. Just saying.

Otherwise, I know a great source for a good dash, it's called "The mall" section on this very forum. Just ask in that section.
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2017 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1985 GT
Shiv Kitty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2017 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shiv KittySend a Private Message to Shiv KittyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

What year is it out of?

its an 87 gt. thought i typed that into the original post but apparently only did so in my head.
Shiv Kitty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2017 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shiv KittySend a Private Message to Shiv KittyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shiv Kitty

8 posts
Member since Feb 2017

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

The Fiero Store end caps are hard to tell they are there, you can only tell if you know they exist, so if the dash cover is the same quality it should be great, I have not seen one in person myself. Just saying.

Otherwise, I know a great source for a good dash, it's called "The mall" section on this very forum. Just ask in that section.

thanks. new to posting in the forums and i wasn't really sure where to put this.

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2017 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Depending on exactly what you want I currently have three spare dashes in storage as well as a shipping box.

Nelson
Shiv Kitty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2017 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shiv KittySend a Private Message to Shiv KittyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Depending on exactly what you want I currently have three spare dashes in storage as well as a shipping box.

Nelson

interior is currently gray. i'd like to change to tan as i think it would look better with paint scheme i have in mind.
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2017 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shiv Kitty:

interior is currently gray. i'd like to change to tan as i think it would look better with paint scheme i have in mind.

I believe that I have both a Beechwood and tan dash in the basement. IIRC, both are two toned.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 02-02-2017).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock