Spotted on Rt. 4 North Jersey by Shho13
Started on: 12-14-2016 03:54 PM
Replies: 7 (281 views)
Last post by: Shho13 on 12-17-2016 11:53 AM
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ran into a gold notchie on the way home from work today while in my Subaru, wondering if you are on Pennocks...

Talked for a few seconds as we were in traffic, an 86 Iron Duke SE, gold with the GT front bumper, QQ plates... If you're on Pennock's, PM me, It's good to have other Fiero contacts around! That would make four of us in the area.

Stupidly tripped up and asked if it was an 84. Realized how stupid I was immediately after I took a better look and didn't see bumper pads haha...

Hope to hear from you!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2016 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are 100s of Fiero owners in NJ but most do not drive them and you hardly ever see them at Carlisle or any other car show. I would venture to say that most Fiero owners in NJ keep their cars as garage queens.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2016 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dennis LaGrua

15145 posts
Member since May 2000
There are 100s of Fiero owners in NJ but most do not drive them and you hardly ever see them at Carlisle or any other car show. I would venture to say that most Fiero owners in NJ keep their cars as garage queens.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2016 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

Stupidly tripped up and asked if it was an 84. Realized how stupid I was immediately after I took a better look and didn't see bumper pads haha...

Lack of bumper pads means nothing. After all these years, do you believe all Fieros to still be factory original?
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2016 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Lack of bumper pads means nothing. After all these years, do you believe all Fieros to still be factory original?

Besides, all of the 84's caught fire!
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2016 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by viperine:

Besides, all of the 84's caught fire!

Wasn't it just the green ones?

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2016 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wasn't it just the green ones?

Darn it Patrick - you beat me to it!
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2016 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought the only thing available was the bumper pads on an 84... Except the Indy. And yeah, anything is possible, it's been 30 years and these cars are like building with a platform of Legos... Haha

Still made me look dumb. I knew damn well it wouldn't be an 84... The damn thing had an SE badge right on the sail panel. Why it came out of my mouth is beyond me :P

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave