Started on: 11-15-2016 10:27 AM
Replies: 46 (1781 views)
Last post by: Rexgirl on 11-18-2016 04:33 PM
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This past Friday I went to check the oil on the Fiero and noticed that the deck lid was just a little heavier to lift.
One of the two torsion rods broke on the drivers side.
I called Rodney to make sure that I order the correct strut.
He asked if I was going to remove BOTH torsion rods or just the broken one.
He assured me that all I needed was just one strut.
I was told that on some V8 conversions, the passenger side strut MIGHT interfere.
We decided on one strut and was told that I would have it by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Well it was ordered on Friday around noon and delivered on MONDAY mornings mail.

The install took about 15 min and I am now a happy Fiero driver.
His products are of the best quality. His packages are packed properly. His installation instructions are E Z to understand.

People complain when necessary but not in this case.

Thank you Rodney.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Positive comments like this gve me hope for the future of this forum, and the Fiero. I was a little worried, when I saw the thread title.

I have no idea of the volume Rodney does, but I have no complaints with him.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I recently bought the same thing. 1 Strut for a GT with no factory torsion springs. It goes up and stays up.
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took the wing off my GT and had to take the Rodney strut off because with the lower weight , I have to press the button and catch it with my hand cause it just flies open .Never thought the wing would make that much difference .Need one strut with the wing on and it worked great .
88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ordered auto trans cable repair kit from Rodney--now I can drive the car---He invented the repair part--otherwise would have had to replace the whole cable--Rodney does a great job helping us to keep our cars alive

------------------
Pat Jones

busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive bought a few things from him in the past with no issue.

When he attacked Slammed incessantly for her GT taillights I lost respect for him though.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by busa_powered:

Ive bought a few things from him in the past with no issue.

When he attacked Slammed incessantly for her GT taillights I lost respect for him though.

I never attacked Slammed for his tail lights. I attacked Slammed for his compulsive/pathological lies. His game paying. Leaving people in the dark. Using this forum as his compulsive/pathological playground etc etc etc.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2016 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:
I never attacked Slammed for his tail lights. I attacked Slammed for his compulsive/pathological lies. His game paying. Leaving people in the dark. Using this forum as his compulsive/pathological playground etc etc etc.

Her.

And here you are, attacking Slammed again, who has come through more than once, and is providing a product, despite your incessant attacking. Speaking of one using this forum as their compulsive/pathological playground…
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by busa_powered:

Are you happy now?

You couldn't leave a positive thread positive. You just had to take a dig at Rodney to get all this crap stirred up again.
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

You really need to stop now. I am a woman. There are several people here who have talked to me and a couple now have met me. I'm making great lenses and have a lot of other things coming out. Please, cut it out.
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Are you happy now?

You couldn't leave a positive thread positive. You just had to take a dig at Rodney to get all this crap stirred up again.

Wasn't my intention, sorry
PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I wanted to do was to thank Rodney, not bring up OLD wounds.
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To bring it back around to LT's original intention...

Everything I've purchased from Rodney has been top notch, shipped fast and carefully, and instructions extremely easy to follow. Recently changed out my shift cables, a job I was fearing, but I got everything done in a total of about 5 hours (really took my time), and they fixed those issues. Instructions were very precise.

Keep up the excellent work, Rodney.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been ordering parts from Rodney for over 12 years now. Not once has he let me down. Not once. That's pretty awesome.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bought a couple of hundreds worth of parts ... for my F40 tranny kit and acouple of hundreds for my Getrag and brake booster.... was NEVER DISAPPOINTED...... his selling methods are CLEAR PRECISE with no bull$hit .....no waiting and no hassling to get your PAID items ......

WELL DOPEY ya had to open ya big trap again huh !!! always there to stir up krap !!!

THANKS RODNEY much appreciate your professionalism ......

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2016 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Bought a couple of hundreds worth of parts ... for my F40 tranny kit and acouple of hundreds for my Getrag and brake booster.... was NEVER DISAPPOINTED...... his selling methods are CLEAR PRECISE with no bull$hit .....no waiting and no hassling to get your PAID items ......

WELL DOPEY ya had to open ya big trap again huh !!! always there to stir up krap !!!

THANKS RODNEY much appreciate your professionalism ......

Seriously? You need to learn how to read. Rodney is the one posting the trash. If you don't like people calling you out for being an ******* , then I don't know, maybe try not being an ******* sometime. Or just be quiet.

Maybe in your private dealings Rodney was professional to you, but on this forum, he has clearly demonstrated his ability to not be professional, in his attacking of Slammed. One member posted that some respect was lost for that, and he goes off to attack her yet again. All I did was call him out for being an ******* . If he doesn't like it, then go cry it out or something, I don't know. Just stop being assholes.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Seriously? You need to learn how to read. Rodney is the one posting the trash.

Actually YOU need to learn how to read. busa brought it up dumbass. Rodney was just defending himself then you had to chime in like an a$$hole to stir the sh!t even more.
Forum was a great place until a bunch of dopey, or should I say dobey like little f'rs came along to f*k it all up.

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Lambo nut (edited 11-15-2016).]

Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney does great business can we please just drop it
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

I respect this posts request. Grow up, sheeesh. No wonder I've stayed off the site for over 3 years. constant bickering 2nd friggin thread.
Damn!
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A PLUS for a stand up post!
PFF
System Bot
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had the unfortunate experience this summer of losing reverse as I arrived at a car show with my Formula 5 speed (32k kilometers, 20k miles).
Suffered the embarrassment of being pushed back into the parking space with lots of people around.
Later at home, I looked into sources for the select cable and chose Rodney's "made to fit' cable rather than others' "adjustable ends" style.
Rodney's cable only took a few days to find it's way to my door over the border via mail service, and looked to be very good quality.
Installation was uneventful and 5th gear and reverse returned.

As recommended in the instructions, I removed that ridiculous two part multi-bend hook from up by the decklid hinge which serves no other purpose than to bend the cable and eventually break it.

So, thanks to Rodney for providing good stuff.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Guys, I have met Rodney in person a few times already, and he has more than graciously invited me to meet him at his home.
He is more than you can imagine as far as passion for whatever he does.
As far as people go, he is one of the most passionate ones I have found, and that includes many models and makes.
He wants it right, or nothing in between.

He does not need to do this, and as far as I am concerned, anyone that contributes even one 100th of what he does to keep our little portion of the car world deserves a lot, no a lot, of respect.
Sadly, I think he may fade out from our world.
Fiero Tom, Fierothomas, etc..... each of them do what they do because of the passion, love, and fun they have doing it for US!
There are so many more that I cannot think of at the moment that have invested in time and money because it is important to them...... not us.

I belong to many car sites...... HHR, Mustang, 3SI, Cadillac, on and on, and I do not see this anywhere but here.

If I had the time and means, which I may soon, I know what they are doing, and it is not at all created by profit, but more for a "what can I do to help" mentality.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2016 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:
Actually YOU need to learn how to read. busa brought it up dumbass. Rodney was just defending himself then you had to chime in like an a$$hole to stir the sh!t even more.
Forum was a great place until a bunch of dopey, or should I say dobey like little f'rs came along to f*k it all up.

Kevin

Uhm. Yes, I said busa brought it up. Rodney wasn't "defending himself," since he wasn't attacked. All he did was use the claim that someone has less respect for him now, because of such behavior, to perform the exact same behavior which busa was stating there was a loss of respect for.

And for the record, since you apparently are so illiterate, my join date is two years prior to yours. Attitudes like yours are what has ruined this forum, sir.

As for Rodney's parts, yes, the Taiwanese factory they come from makes some decent parts. However, I will never buy another thing from him, nor recommend his parts to anyone else ever again, due to his unrepentant unprofessional behavior on this forum. Attacking over vendors over petty BS is not how you earn respect and promote a business.
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A big + to you! That took guts to put all the bs aside and bury the hatchet PUBLICLY no less. I don't personally own a GT but you have just earned a spot in my name dropping for people looking for parts!
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uhm. Yes, I said busa brought it up. Rodney wasn't "defending himself," since he wasn't attacked. All he did was use the claim that someone has less respect for him now, because of such behavior, to perform the exact same behavior which busa was stating there was a loss of respect for.

And for the record, since you apparently are so illiterate, my join date is two years prior to yours. Attitudes like yours are what has ruined this forum, sir.

As for Rodney's parts, yes, the Taiwanese factory they come from makes some decent parts. However, I will never buy another thing from him, nor recommend his parts to anyone else ever again, due to his unrepentant unprofessional behavior on this forum. Attacking over vendors over petty BS is not how you earn respect and promote a business.

Will just have to stick with you can't comprehend what you are reading.
Rodney was attacked first. You threw your dick in it.
I see when you joined and don't give a sh!t. I said "dobey like little f'rs came along...", not when you came along, and you call me illiterate. You're a f**king tool!

Then you attack Rodney again...You just don't get it.
I see "dobey" has a definition "To snort crack out of a girls vagina." Can you really bend over that far?
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

I agree
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I've been ordering parts from Rodney for over 12 years now. Not once has he let me down. Not once. That's pretty awesome.

I second... Everything has been of great quality and "correct" in design! thanks Rodney
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL you really are one heck of a fart in the wind.....I bought my fiero new in 84 does that make me better than anyone here HECK NO !!!! And Rodney was here a year before you ... ya dont see him acting like a know it ALL like you are DOING presently..... and please if you come around here trying to POLICE the forum with your KRAPPY non-sense ...... DONT YOU'RE SINKING YOURSELF......... PROVE ME WRONG
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2016 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:
LOL you really are one heck of a fart in the wind.....I bought my fiero new in 84 does that make me better than anyone here HECK NO !!!! And Rodney was here a year before you ... ya dont see him acting like a know it ALL like you are DOING presently..... and please if you come around here trying to POLICE the forum with your KRAPPY non-sense ...... DONT YOU'RE SINKING YOURSELF......... PROVE ME WRONG

Must be hard to think from the lack of oxygen up on that high horse you think you're on. But good on you, sticking to the troll script.
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sometimes wonder if Cliff dreads logging onto PFF in the morning, from threads like this one. Perhaps he goes to sleep with a smile, believing all is OK, but wakes up, reads through a thread going south like this one, and just wonders what the heck happened.

That was very gracious of Slammed.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Past:
1988 base coupe sold
1984 base coupe rust
Present:
1986 SE 2m6

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2016 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's an idea: let's harass all the Fiero vendors until they say "screw you guys" and stop making products for us. Won't that be awesome?

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2016 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back to the original topic.......

Rodney is one of the reasons my Fiero is still on the road. Super professional and courteous when I've dealt with him, and his products are top-notch! He actually has improved the designs of a lot of Fiero parts, his service is super fast, efficient, very reasonably priced, and I am grateful he is here to help us out.

I will not hesitate to purchase again from him multiple times in the future.

Thank you Rodney!!!
88cryan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2016 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88cryanSend a Private Message to 88cryanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank Rodney! You have helped keep my 88 GT on the road and improve it. I have bought both shift cables, rack bushing, lowering ball joints, fan switch, brighter bulbs, door lock stickers, headlight rebuild kit, belt idler, and probably more. Haven't had any problems with quality, he always ships fast. I don't bother with reading the drama, rolled my eyes and kept scrolling.
Drewbdo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2016 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrewbdoSend a Private Message to DrewbdoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

I thought only DJ forums were like this. Apparently, car forums are too. .
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2016 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

15 years for me
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2016 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been buying stuff from Rodney for... as far back as I can remember. Met him at the Fiero Factory swap meet, in... 1998 or 99?
Always top shelf quality. Exemplary service. Shipped quickly and well packed. Always good communication.
No complaints from me. None. Zip. Zero.

Dobey. Wanna compare "join dates"?
The one constant, since 2001, is you, attempting to be the "authority" on just about everything. And it's tiring. GFYS.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 11-16-2016).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2016 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
Dobey. Wanna compare "join dates"?
The one constant, since 2001, is you, attempting to be the "authority" on just about everything. And it's tiring. GFYS.

This thread isn't about me. If you and all the other clique crew on here would stop making these threads about me, it wouldn't be a damn issue.

I am not "attempting" to be the "authority" on anything. So stuff it.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2016 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I have been buying stuff from Rodney for... as far back as I can remember. Met him at the Fiero Factory swap meet, in... 1998 or 99?
Always top shelf quality. Exemplary service. Shipped quickly and well packed. Always good communication.
No complaints from me. None. Zip. Zero.

Same here. Never had any problems with Rodney Dickman's product or shipping. Recommended!! "

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock