Started on: 11-13-2016 03:53 PM
Replies: 1 (69 views)
Last post by: mrfiero on 11-13-2016 11:57 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello friends of North Texas Fiero Club,

Our annual holiday party will be this year at our usual place, the La Hacienda Ranch in Carrollton off Frankford. Lunch will be ordered around noon, so come earlier for drinks and visiting. To participate in the gift exchange, please bring a gift in the $20-30 range. It does not need to be car related, and don't feel obligated to play along, just come on out and enjoy lunch... or at least free chips and salsa!

Our friend in the Mile High Fiero Club, Christine, has compiled a great looking 2017 calendar, which can be easily ordered and customized on Zazzle. You can pick size, layout, fonts, spiral color, date styles, holidays... heck... you can even swap photos out if you want. She puts a lot of effort into this, so I highly encourage you guys to buy one, sometimes coupons can be found online. It features several NTFC cars and she used Ruckus15 panoramic pictures on the cover! These will look great in your office, or garage, or up on the wall of your cube. Thanks Christine! Order here:
http://www.zazzle.com/2017_...r-158753970887215909

Speaking of Ruckus... we had a great time running around the Talimena Scenic Byway. I think the final count for HallowMena was 21 Fieros (with none left stranded). A Honda Civic SI, a Buick, a 370z, a '72 GTO, and a Yamaha. 40 people, 21 rooms booked, and 36 shirts sold. Many thanks to Tom Slick, Autumn Hill, and Anthony Torrez for the roles they played in helping making the event a success. From prizes, to scouting, to shirts,... there's a lot that goes into making an event like this feasible. Jim East made some nifty event keychains, contact him if you'd like to buy one:
https://www.facebook.com/gr..._id=1092809450839632

THERE IS NO MEETING IN NOVEMBER!
Our last official meeting is the Holiday Party on Dec 3rd, We had several out of town visitors last year when Daniel and Paul drove in from Abilene and Paul got show us his new Alfa. Hope the trend continues and you all can make it!

--blake

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer? ...............
@NorthTexasFiero , friend us on FB: North Texas Fieros , www.northtexasfieroclub.org

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 11-13-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be in L.A. the week before and San Diego the week after, so I can't drive my Fiero to the party. I can fly there though! I just booked my flight, so I'll see everyone again in a few weeks.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock