A new source for leather seats- $300 ?? by darbysan
Started on: 11-01-2016 10:16 AM
Replies: 1 (349 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 11-01-2016 02:20 PM
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2016 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ran across an auction on Ebay yesterday, for leather upholstery for $325 buy it now, and tracked it down to this manufacturer : Lseat.com . They are cheaper if you buy directly from them ($299).

https://www.lseat.com/produ...at-covers-front.html

Just wondered if anyone has used them yet?? I'm sure they are not near the quality of MrMikes, but might be OK for a Daily Driver, etc... I read several reviews on Amazon for other car models they have made, and the reviews were mixed.

Found this interesting thread on them. Might be a Columbian mfg??
https://forum.ih8mud.com/th...-com-houston.828286/
------------------
'87 GT , '00 3800 Series II SC, 4t65e.

[This message has been edited by darbysan (edited 11-01-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2016 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if it was this manufacturer that you mention or not, but I purchased a set of leather seats on eBay five years back that looked just like the picture. They were $200 at the time and purchased from a US based company but were delivered from China. While I was able to make them fit, it required lots of extra fill padding and quite a bit of work to make them fit and look decent They were made from heavy leather but the fit was nothing like Mr Mikes seats. If you use these covers be prepared to buy a couple of bags of pillow fill (available at Walmart) to take up the loose fit that they will have. Mr Mikes leather seats are expensive but they fit perfect.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock