Started on: 10-21-2016 03:30 PM
Replies: 13 (593 views)
Last post by: WingNut - MD on 12-01-2016 11:19 PM
WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2016 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received an e-mail today about my old 1985 GT being up for sale. Well it appears I have purchased her! Things are in motion to bring the car back to the Detroit area and welcome her home. Very excited!

Thank you Canfirst for remembering me and getting me back in touch with my car.

Mark

[This message has been edited by WingNut - MD (edited 10-21-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pro street dave

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2016 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pro street daveSend a Private Message to pro street daveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SWEET!
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2016 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back to the fold! Although, I have to admit...as little as I've been around here lately, I had no idea you'd even gotten out of the Fiero hobby!
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2016 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good news
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2016 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WingNut - MD:

It appears I'm back in the Fiero game!

Oh good... hockey threads again! No wait, I don't venture into O/T and get soiled any longer.

Mark, welcome back anyway.

Go Canucks!

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 10-22-2016).]

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2016 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Patrick! It's good to be back. You'll have to look for my eventual hockey posts...LOL GO WIngs!
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2016 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome!! Welcome back!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2016 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They always come back.

Good to see you, man! I'm happy that it worked out.

My 1st Fiero (and first new car, coincidentally) was an 85 GT. Last documented in Tennessee, AFAIK.
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2016 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very true. I always knew I would buy another. Never realized that "another" would be the very car that brought me into the "club." Nice to see some of the same names are still here. Thanks for the welcome Radar!
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2016 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It took about a month, but Peg finally arrived home, late last week, from Winkler, Manitoba. So excited to have her back. She is resting nicely in my new garage.

Tried to post a few photos,however I've been gone so long, it appears I do not know how to do it...LOL

Edit #42 - it appears I figured out the photos.

[This message has been edited by WingNut - MD (edited 11-23-2016).]

paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2016 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking for my 1987 GT AKA "Silver Bullit"

Ron T
Historian
Indy #305

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

PFF
System Bot
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2016 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WingNut - MD:

Received an e-mail today about my old 1985 GT being up for sale. Well it appears I have purchased her! Things are in motion to bring the car back to the Detroit area and welcome her home. Very excited!

Thank you Canfirst for remembering me and getting me back in touch with my car.

Mark

Your welcome Mark.
Interestingly Peg was driven approximately 1678 miles from the time she left for Winnipeg Manitoba and then returned to the Detroit area, but she probably travelled nearly twice that distance on a transport carrier!
Glad to see her back home where she will be very well cared for and preserved in stock condition.
John

[This message has been edited by canfirst (edited 11-26-2016).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2016 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by RWDPLZ (edited 11-26-2016).]

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by canfirst:

Your welcome Mark.
Interestingly Peg was driven approximately 1678 miles from the time she left for Winnipeg Manitoba and then returned to the Detroit area, but she probably travelled nearly twice that distance on a transport carrier!
Glad to see her back home where she will be very well cared for and preserved in stock condition.
John

Never really thought about that John but you are 100% correct. For grins and giggles I looked up the mileage from Detroit to Winnipeg. It's approx. 1150 miles each way. So all in, she spent 2300 miles on a car carrier. She sure has lived a pampered life...LOL

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock