Anyone care to deciper this by busa_powered
Started on: 10-19-2016 08:26 PM
Replies: 9 (340 views)
Last post by: fierosound on 10-20-2016 10:32 AM
busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2016 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am curious but cant read it

Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/198...Ee&item=142151356519
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2016 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SADLY I PUT THE BATTERY IN WRONG WICH CAUSED A SHORT

cyrus88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2016 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cyrus88Send a Private Message to cyrus88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, but no normal person will read a wall of all caps text. So the answer is no.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2016 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I get about half a line into it, then I suddenly feel like I'm trying to decipher hieroglyphics on the side a pyramid....
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2016 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
English Translation: "I have two Fieros that I beat the hell out of, now I'm trying to unload them".

Chooko

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2016 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChookoSend a Private Message to ChookoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live pretty close and I've been tempted to go take a look, not that I'd pay ANYWHERE near that much. Also if I'm being honest with myself the last thing I need is another (much less 2!) car. With that being said, I will offer to go take a look and report back as a neutral 3rd party if anyone from out of state is seriously interested.

------------------

Joe

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2016 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gall757:

SADLY I PUT THE BATTERY IN WRONG WICH CAUSED A SHORT

Great - sounds like he fried the electrical by getting his + and - backwards...

I swapped to all lower case and tried to break the ramble up a bit

hi,

when i purchased it back in 2004 previous owner had just spent thousands on it with a new crate 2.8 motor, upgraded camaro / caddy brake conversion that made it stop on a dime, new tires and wheels, new polyurethane suspension, new heavy duty outdoor leatherette seats, lombro style side scoops, black dash to match the other black interior, non gt nose to mimic ferraris / lambros more etc etc.

drove it to near san fransisco a coulple times and a few times to lancaster ca. it was a blast. my son learned to drive a stick in this so there went the first clutch and is getting ready for a second ?has an anti sway bar on the back that helped it run like it was on rails but an under engineered link pin on it has popped.
used to stop on a dime with the upgraded brakes and still probably stops better than the way under engineered stock brakes but after that many years and miles not as good as they used to be but believe brake pads still have lotsa meat on them.

had a brand new ferrari silver paint job on it when i bought it so i waited until it accumulated some imperfections before having it repainted the original blue color but goomba shop schlepped one of the fenders and didnt respay the original blue under trunk lid above rear lights rear of trunk. custom air scoop on the hood is starting to get some glass delamination around the vents. some banana brain popped the drivers side window so instead of replacing just the window, i replaced the whole door unfortunately the only readily available door was a silver door that is still silver.

i just had new shift cables installed and in process of finally fixing the drivers side motor so the light works properly. sadly i put the battery in wrong wich caused a short and now runs but is sluggish. so basically it was an amazingly head turning economic made in usa two seater fierrari / lambro wanna be sports machine that now needs some tlc but still has many good attributes if someone wanted to re freshen it to its former glory.

listed mileage is a max approximation of its mileage because goombas who replaced the original gray dash with a black one didnt bother to try to set the mileage to old dash mileage which if i remember correctly was about 120k according to car fox. i put aproximately another 35k to about 50k max on it. so i figure 187k is probably on the outside of the actual mileage on the frame.

im including a complete good running blue 87 gt auto parts car that was booped passenger side top that popped the passenger side headlight, passenger top of fender and hood. those three parts have been replaced and painted same blue. front bumper has a little bit of scratches and a tiny spot were license plate frame popped through. i prefer non gt noses so if i were to keep it i rather pop a non gt nose on it ( looking for a blue non gt nose for it ).

i currently have clear title to it but because of the front boop insurance salvaged it so its title is now has a "salvaged" history on california tittle. current california reg till july of 2017. the automatic has brand new brake pads on all four wheels, had headlight light beams adjusted to pass break and light inspection and just passed california strict smog certification certifying it pollutes but not as much as it could.

will listen to resonable offers on one or both. please study pictures carefully as these wounded warriors are sold as is where is. willing to physically assist with pick up, shipping or delivery.

will consider the following towards purchase: a silver att 256 i7+, a custom shop dark blue gibson les paul custom, a martin kenny wayne shepherd accoustic electric guitar, 10mm javelina or a blue chevy volt trade.

any form of payment including pay pal must completely clear before pick up, shipping or delivery.
free shipping / delivery for the buy now price for a mainland lower 48 usa purchase.
if you dont have pay pal and would like to purchase, please contact me. 619-5184258. thank you.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 10-20-2016).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2016 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

I swapped to all lower case and tried to break the ramble up a bit...

Tony, you must have too much time on your hands. Heh heh
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2016 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

will consider the following towards purchase: a silver att 256 i7+, a custom shop dark blue gibson les paul custom, a martin kenny wayne shepherd accoustic electric guitar, 10mm javelina or a blue chevy volt trade.

I always get a kick out of what they want in trade. Might be a perfect deal for the guy looking to unload one of his guitars, his Chevy Volt or whatever those other things are (oh, and wants a Fiero too).

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2016 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Tony, you must have too much time on your hands. Heh heh

LOL... MS Word - you can change case for the entire document in 1 second.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock