Started on: 10-16-2016 03:16 AM
Replies: 3 (223 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 10-16-2016 02:53 PM
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2016 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EAST LONGMEADOW -- Fire sparked by an electrical short under the dashboard consumed a Pontiac Fiero Saturday afternoon near the intersection of Benton Drive and Denslow Road.

The driver, who hadn't had the car out on the road in some time, stopped the car and got out as soon as he noticed a wisp of smoke, East Longmeadow Fire Chief Paul Morrisette said. No one was injured.

The fire occurred just before 1:30 p.m.

The car was already fully on fire when firefighters reached it and is obviously a total loss.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2016 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another heater box full of debris? Especially if the car hadn't been out on the road in a while.
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2016 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree seajai, my car sat long enough for mouse's to build a condo in my heater box. Scared the crap out of me when all that smoke was blowing out of the vents. Lucky for me I shut the car down before it caught fire. Them heat resistors (if that's what there called) get really hot!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2016 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sucks.

Watch the hose guy. Struggler. Must have been a newbie.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock