Started on: 10-13-2016 07:04 PM
Replies: 23 (823 views)
Last post by: ITR SOL on 10-31-2016 10:13 AM
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 10-16-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed Here:

You're a real sack of shitt. Fukk all of you I'm gone. I'm not doing anything here anymore. I haven't harmed anyone and I even get out of this and try to do better business, and you want to still fukk with me? Fukk you

It's like a recurring nightmare.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nvm. Not gonna start anything

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 10-13-2016).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

Nvm. Not gonna start anything

I saw your original post. Still trying to pass yourself off as a "lady"?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 10-13-2016).]

busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like something that belongs in a rice rocket!! never a big fan of modifying the fiero interior!! I hate the sub in the middle console looks like the car belongs to a 20 year old!!

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I saw your original post. Still trying to pass yourself off as a "lady"?

It's nothing new that I swear a lot. Go buy something from my eBay and get all my personal information if you care so much.

No sub in these consoles.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

Go buy something from my eBay...

Don't hold your breath, sweetheart.
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If that big round piece sticking out is not a sub then what the hell is it? What's your eBay member name I want to check out your stufff
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jjd2296:

If that big round piece sticking out is not a sub then what the hell is it? What's your eBay member name I want to check out your stufff

No, the ones that are being made will just have a smooth transition from arm to the top, no bulge.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.h...sk8rlovinsweetie2012

I have a lot more parts than just what's on there if you need anything. Feel free to PM me
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Slammed

783 posts
Member since Mar 2015

PFF
System Bot
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually like the sub housing, reminds me of a jet engine. The arm rest pad appears hinged, could a cupholder underneath be considered an option?
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by viperine:

I actually like the sub housing, reminds me of a jet engine. The arm rest pad appears hinged, could a cupholder underneath be considered an option?

Fie Ro's is hinged and does have storage underneath. The plan AFAIK right now is that the armrest on this one will actually slide up on to the back portion so it isn't a big armrest in the way if cupholders are used
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the idea, but I would bet that more than one armrest pad option would really make this a good seller. I'm not one to overlook what effort it takes to create a product, but if this was at least two pieces (the base structure comprising the main idea) and a separate armrest pad available in multiple configurations (I can already envision a simple example) would make for a great selling point. Just me being hopeful, of course!
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Instead of blatantly copying someone else's creative design, (and even using their NAME while doing it), what is prohibiting you from doing something of your own?
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This isn't my idea and I won't be the one making it. I'm not even a fan of it to be honest
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If this isn't being done with his consent, no I'm not interested. If he gives it the thumbs up, I'm interested.
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well with all the negative feedback being said, Slammed, how much? I'd be interested, I have a few other moulds at my place if your into that sort of thing that I'd like to see in production but lack time.
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Villain

290 posts
Member since Jan 2016
Slammed, pm sent.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

If this isn't being done with his consent, no I'm not interested. If he gives it the thumbs up, I'm interested.

I have reached out to him. If he says it's a no go, then it won't be pursued further.
Big Paul

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2016 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will you be getting rid of the glove box between the seats?

To be honest, I'd rather have his front bumper.
PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2016 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2016 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I came in late. If it were an exact copy I would like to have a reference to my design. It could be an issue for my customer who wanted an exclusive design. Though you seem to move on with your own designs now:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/097078.html

I do not have a problem of someone reproducing his/her interpretation of my interior. Hell, it is still not finished. Might be better for me to throw out ideas for other people to make it so I can buy it
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-31-2016 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

Sorry, I came in late. If it were an exact copy I would like to have a reference to my design. It could be an issue for my customer who wanted an exclusive design. Though you seem to move on with your own designs now:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/097078.html

I do not have a problem of someone reproducing his/her interpretation of my interior. Hell, it is still not finished. Might be better for me to throw out ideas for other people to make it so I can buy it

+1 for you. Good to see you not getting offended, even when other people seem to be getting offended on your behalf...? I think we could all use some fresh ideas and options.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock