Fiero Seats by caveman72
Started on: 10-13-2016 04:00 AM
Replies: 13 (438 views)
Last post by: bjc 350 on 10-14-2016 04:58 PM
caveman72

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for caveman72Send a Private Message to caveman72Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've recently come into possession of two mint condition seats from either an '84 or '85, as they have the speakers in the headrests. They have been sitting in a heated storage facility for the past 23 years and are in excellent condition.

Are they worth putting on eBay and if so, what kind of price range would/should they fetch?

I'd love them for my own, but with collector plates my '86 GT has to stay original.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seats are hard to ship. It may be easier and you may make more money selling just the covers. As for the price... hard to say (because of the shipping).
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just shipped out a set of seats. Cost just over 100 bucks. I broke them down and shipped them in 2 separate boxes. Issue was finding the right box. I set up a gazebo over the summer and used the box from that by cutting it in half. Worked out pretty good.
mr-riff

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might be interested in your seats. where are you located?

[This message has been edited by mr-riff (edited 10-13-2016).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I recommend listing in the mall here, and listing on craigslist.

For starters put your state in your location here on PFF.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

Seats are hard to ship. It may be easier and you may make more money selling just the covers. As for the price... hard to say (because of the shipping).

Shipping could be actual shipping price, on top of asking price.

If Victoria is near any larger city people may come and pick them up.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 10-13-2016).]

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah, yup. Just stating that sometimes people only need the covers... and not the hardware.

Originally posted by 2.5:

Shipping could be actual shipping price, on top of asking price.

If Victoria is near any larger city people may come and pick them up.

wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
put them in the mall and post some pics .probably a lot of people will be interested , depending on the colour etc .the seats that are in high demand are usually mint pace car seats .
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

For starters put your state in your location here on PFF.

Oh quit being so Americancentric.

The OP is in the province of British Columbia... Canada.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 10-13-2016).]

bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Caveman 72, I've been looking for a set of gray/84 seats seen below. Any pictures of your seats?
Do yours look like these? If so I may be interested, but primarily in the covers, not necessarily the seats. You can PM me if you wish.

caveman72

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for caveman72Send a Private Message to caveman72Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have zero idea how to post pics here. Any help?
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Use PIP if you're running windows. Maximum image width is 1024 pixels. Maximum file size is 300 kb.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Oh quit being so Americancentric.

The OP is in the province of British Columbia... Canada.

His market is likely limited then to Canadian residents, since I hear shipping costs a lot over the line.
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replied to your PM.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock