Need some good contacts by Sudic
Started on: 10-06-2016 02:57 AM
Replies: 12 (304 views)
Last post by: jaredmurray88 on 10-14-2016 11:08 AM
Sudic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2016 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SudicSend a Private Message to SudicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For better or for worse, I now live in Akron, Ohio. I am about 4 hours away from home and I was curious to see if there was anybody that's in the area as well. Even in my small town that I came from there were at least 3 other Fiero owners and I haven't even seen one up here yet. Please tell me I'm not alone!
Oh, also it would be nice to know where I can find a junkyard or some place that I can find Fiero parts and have some sweet meets.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2016 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I currently live in North Ridgeville Oh. We have about 5 in this city alone. But only 3 of us actually hang out. Getting near the end of show season but I cruise my Formula up to Quaker Steak and Lube for the cruise-in weekly in Sheffield Village. I drive my car pretty much daily right up till the first snow flies.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2016 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It may not be super close, but there seem sto be Fiero club out of Toledo.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094690.html

They've got a facebook
https://www.facebook.com/To...072888758/?ref=br_rs

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 10-06-2016).]

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2016 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Used to live in Akron a number of years ago.

Have a good friend that still lives there, but he's unable to log into the forum any longer.
Sudic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2016 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SudicSend a Private Message to SudicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

I currently live in North Ridgeville Oh. We have about 5 in this city alone. But only 3 of us actually hang out. Getting near the end of show season but I cruise my Formula up to Quaker Steak and Lube for the cruise-in weekly in Sheffield Village. I drive my car pretty much daily right up till the first snow flies.

Cool, thanks! I am less than an hour away so I may stop by this coming Sunday if I can.

Originally posted by 2.5:

It may not be super close, but there seem sto be Fiero club out of Toledo.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094690.html

They've got a facebook
https://www.facebook.com/To...072888758/?ref=br_rs

Even if they weren't that far, they seem to be pretty dead, unfortunately. Thanks for the help though!

[This message has been edited by Sudic (edited 10-06-2016).]

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2016 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think there is one active club here in Ohio. Scott (fierokid87) and I had discussions on starting one but I'm unsure that there would be much interest.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2016 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sudic:

Even if they weren't that far, they seem to be pretty dead, unfortunately. Thanks for the help though!

Yeah but that's the thing, if there are 3 people, youd be one more. Plus you might be more motivated.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2016 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007

I don't think there is one active club here in Ohio. Scott (fierokid87) and I had discussions on starting one but I'm unsure that there would be much interest.

I think you basically have to start even if its just two Fiero owners headed out for a burger on Friday evenings, eventually it could grow.
Sudic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2016 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SudicSend a Private Message to SudicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know at least one other person who would love to join depending on how far it is. Maybe we should try to make an Ohio Fiero Club and see where it goes?

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2016 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sudic:

I know at least one other person who would love to join depending on how far it is. Maybe we should try to make an Ohio Fiero Club and see where it goes?

That would be great! Getting our group up from 3 to 5 would be a good start. There are a lot of Fieros around here. Many are not on this forum. Maybe we could start with a facebook page or something.

Scott, chime in if you got your ears on out there good buddy.
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2016 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be in mosquito lake area this weekend with the family and possibly slide on over to Garfield heights to pick up a gecko for the wife from cl if you want to hang out or something pm me for a phone number. I also have some parts if you're in need I can bring with too.
PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2016 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not making it to the Lube today. ALDS today. Go Tribe!!!
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heading up to mosquito lake tomorrow. I should be there by the afternoon and leaving Sunday around noon ish. The camp is called Millbrook off of 46.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock