My New Project by MaxTheSpy
Started on: 09-23-2016 09:43 PM
Replies: 5 (173 views)
Last post by: notwohorns on 09-24-2016 08:18 PM
MaxTheSpy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxTheSpySend a Private Message to MaxTheSpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So on the 21st, I drive home to Portland from Long beach, and when I got home I had a message sitting in my inbox from a guy that was selling his Fiero, I went over and took my uncle ( who works on mid-engine Fiat x19) to take a look at it, It looked clean enough, didn't leak anything and had been the fathers, who drove it on Sundays as a around town on a nice day car, and then when the dad dies, it was handed down to the daughter. After that, it had been sitting for 5 years in the garage, and after a couple hours of looking it over and driving it, I decided to buy it. It's an 86 Fiero SE with only 40461 miles on it. It needs work, I'm not going to lie, but it does look and drive really well for a 30-year-old car, Over the next year or so I want to replace

Also if someone could link me where to buy a new Cigarette lighter that would be awesome, I need the male and the female end. Thanks!

New upgraded brakes
All new Suspension
Handling package
Sound system
Sound system head unit, Plate screen
Floor mats
brake lines
window tint
and probably a couple other things. but I'll leave some pictures now and stop boring you with my story.

The dad girl plate was from the daughter who's dad had originally owned it. I am the third owner of this Fiero

[This message has been edited by MaxTheSpy (edited 09-23-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a good clean start. Welcome to the madness.
bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks really nice!
By the way, if you need used parts, such as the cigarette lighter, check with Lucas at fierolucas@gmail.com. His prices are fair as well.

[This message has been edited by bjc 350 (edited 09-24-2016).]

Fiero 88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats on the purchase!

The Fiero Store has the male end:

http://www.fierostore.com/P...=50&s=66146&nq=0&p=1

I've never actually had mine apart so I'm not sure if you can just get any universal female socket to wire in or not.

------------------
Past:
1988 base coupe sold
1984 base coupe rust
Present:
1986 SE 2m6

ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car, congrats and welcome to the obsession...

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum. Lots of help here. The Fiero cig. lighter female socket is only for the Fiero that I can tell. It has a flange build on it the attaches to the arm rest. Try to find a used one in the Mall section

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock