Fiero finale by Scotland rick
Started on: 08-04-2016 03:16 AM
Replies: 8 (374 views)
Last post by: Scotland rick on 08-05-2016 07:06 AM
Scotland rick

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scotland rickSend a Private Message to Scotland rickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greetings from scotland.i have just became the new owner of a 85 fiero finale .these was one of 9 fieros imported into the uk in the early 90s by candy apple cars and were fitted with a new fibreglass body kit .i know candy apple cars solds the body moulds and the buisness to v8 archie in the states.and as you can imagine sourcing parts for these cars is not easy in the uk .my car is missing a lot of trim panels and the rear tailgate.can any one point me in the right direction to try and source some of these parts .many thanks rick
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum!
Have pics?
bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You might start by contacting V8 Archie who , though semi retired, still has an active website. He likely could direct you. There was a thread on here, just a few weeks ago, asking about who bought the molds for the Finale/Fino. It didn't come up with an answer.
Attached is a link to the very short thread.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/096892.html

[This message has been edited by bjc 350 (edited 08-04-2016).]

Scotland rick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scotland rickSend a Private Message to Scotland rickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks .that a great help. As you can imagine .there's not too many fields in the UK .so it's a new experience for me .as I've always been into aircooled vw .but wanted to try something new !!
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome Scotland rick.

Always gratifying to learn of cars on the other side of the pond! Not sure exactly why, but it just seems great to me.

If you are looking for fiberglass body panels, all the molds that Archie made available are now in the custody of Doug at Fierowarehouse.

He's a little hard to get hold of, but perseverance usually pays off.

You can email him here: fierowarehouse@comcast.net

Put "Fiero Parts Order" or "Finale/Fino Parts Inquiry" as the subject line and be patient.

Not sure if he can help you with parts other than the fiberglass body panels, but like I said, he does have the molds that Archie was turning loose.

We like pics here, so if you're so inclined, post a couple of your new baby!

HAGO!
85fieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the insanity !!!! LOL..I hear in Scotland..." Moose is loose in the hoose""
Scotland rick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2016 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scotland rickSend a Private Message to Scotland rickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's great .I will contact doug.I will try and upload some pictures .to let you all see.I'm coming over to Michigan next year so will be bringing a shopping list with me for the fiero !!
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2016 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scotland rick:

That's great .I will contact doug.I will try and upload some pictures .to let you all see.I'm coming over to Michigan next year so will be bringing a shopping list with me for the fiero !!

Wow, quite a trip to Michigan from Scotland. Make sure to give us some notification of when and where - there are a lot of Fiero owners here (the birthplace of every Fiero ) and I'm sure we would be able to locate almost anything you may need.

Welcome to the forum!
Scotland rick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2016 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scotland rickSend a Private Message to Scotland rickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah we have family in clarkston/oxford township in michigan.so looking forward to getting some of the parts I need .thanks for the welcome to the forum .you have all been a great help

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock