Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  cars and cofee morrisville, nc (near rdu airport)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
cars and cofee morrisville, nc (near rdu airport) by ltlfrari
Started on: 08-03-2016 09:20 PM
Replies: 18 (332 views)
Last post by: ltlfrari on 08-29-2016 08:28 AM
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2016 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://carsandcoffeefinder....lle-cars-and-coffee/

Next Sat Aug 6th.
I'm planning to be there in the Fiero for an hour or so (depending on what cars there and how hot it gets coz I got no a/c in my car!) from about 8 am.
If anyone else shows up we could make it a (small) Fiero event LOL (or not), whatever

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2016 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it were another weekend, I'd try to make it. This weekend we're heading to Ohio.

Enjoy & post some photos!
Orig88GT-NC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Orig88GT-NCSend a Private Message to Orig88GT-NCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll stop by...I won't be able to bring my car ( she is not quite ready to make her debut. )
Hope to see you there, I'd like to see your car in person, not just photos...

Bob

------------------
88 GT
Choptop, Vertical Door Hinges
Lowered Suspension w/ 13" Brake Disk
CarPC - WinXP Pro (GT Sport Edition)
+ a lot more.....

Detainabull

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2016 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DetainabullSend a Private Message to DetainabullEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really wish I could make it out there. No Fiero tho, Maybe this date next year it will finally be ready lol. Do you know if they still have cars and coffee at the Raleigh grande theatre still?
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2016 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I missed this thread... I might be doing Cars & Coffee in Wake Forest on Aug. 20th.
Orig88GT-NC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2016 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Orig88GT-NCSend a Private Message to Orig88GT-NCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:
Sorry I missed this thread... I might be doing Cars & Coffee in Wake Forest on Aug. 20th.

Where in Wake Forest ?

ltlfrari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2016 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
According to fb page, it's at 950 Gateway Commons Circle. Wake Forest, NC 27587
Says 4th Sat of each month which would make it hte 27th.

According to the Tarheal Tigers web site there's one in Cary on the 20th at MacGregor Village, 107 Edinburgh S Dr, Cary, NC 27511, United States

That's all I know though so don;t hold me to any of that if yo go and there's no one there !

Good turn out at the Morrisville one last weekend, carpark was FULL

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

And yes, I parked nose in because all the good stuff is at the rear anyway!

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

[This message has been edited by ltlfrari (edited 08-09-2016).]

liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2016 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear there was a good turnout!

On a side note, is the red car in the background driving down the aisle chopped short or did the photo just hit a strange angle?
ltlfrari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2016 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a panoramic shot so I was moving the camera (phone) left to right as it moved right to left. Similar effect on those folk in the right side of the picture but they were walking same was as camera was moving to they got 'stretched'.

------------------

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2016 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whoops, I was thinking it was the 3rd Saturday, not the 4th. Good catch!
Orig88GT-NC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2016 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Orig88GT-NCSend a Private Message to Orig88GT-NCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cars & Coffee - in Wake Forest....... Guess I would have no excuse to miss this, its about in my backyard....
PFF
System Bot
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2016 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cars & Coffee Wake Forest is this coming Saturday, August 27th... who's going?

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow - SOLD 9/5/2015 //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/070673.html
1988 Fiero 4-cyl Coupe - Dad's car, the Indy 'clone' - now enjoyed by my older brother in memory of Dad

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2016 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cars & Coffee Wake Forest is this coming Saturday, August 27th... who's going?

Sounds like it might be fun. And no, I'm not going in the truck.
Not positive I can make it, but I will if I can.
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2016 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Talking about heading down that way, will take a look at the Facebook page.
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2016 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Confirmed - the Mrs. and I will be there.

See if you can find parking next to the Honda S2000's... I'll be in a yellow one.
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2016 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didn't spot any Fieros there. Maybe next time.
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2016 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LZeitgeist

5662 posts
Member since Dec 2000
Duplicate post.

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 08-28-2016).]

Orig88GT-NC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2016 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Orig88GT-NCSend a Private Message to Orig88GT-NCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Didn't spot any Fieros there. Maybe next time.

I did swing by, sorry did'nt catch you... Like you said no Fieros, hope to see some in the future.

ltlfrari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2016 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car has no a/c and I don't handle the heat that well so it was just too hot for me. Hoping to get out a bit more once it cools down a little.

------------------

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock