White GT in Westerville/Columbus Ohio? by Buck531
Started on: 08-02-2016 08:23 PM
Replies: 6 (192 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 08-08-2016 02:54 PM
Buck531

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2016 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Buck531Send a Private Message to Buck531Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wondering if this was anyone on here. I was leaving work in Westerville at 4:00 and as I was sitting at the light at Schrock Rd and Cleveland Ave this white GT rolls up slowly next to me (I'm in my 87 GT). We both do double takes and then give a thumbs up. He was a car ahead of me on the left and my light turned green so we couldn't chat.

It was just strange seeing another Fiero in my area. I haven't seen one in quite a while.

He looked like a younger kid (sorry anything younger than 40 (my age) is young lol). Maybe in their 20's?

------------------
03 Buick Regal. 13.0x @103
87 Fiero GT. L67 swap soon

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That may be one of Ot Holsters. He still lives in Westerville I think. He also has a red one.
Leukay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I've seen that one once too. There's a few hanging around that I've seen, but not too often. Saw a black aero notchback this morning but couldn't get his attention for a thumbs up...

PS if you see a red/blue/white/black(mismatched panels) aero notchback running around that's me in my newly running 3800sc 5speed 88!
Buck531

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Buck531Send a Private Message to Buck531Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice! . I need to pick your brain some day lol.

I have an 87 GT that's sorta plasti-dipped black. Peeling in spots too. Also have Cavalier Z24 wheels and the collector plate says "87 GT".

I work in Westerville on Cleveland Ave but live in Gahanna.

Does anyone ever get together in Columbus? I'd be down for meeting a few folks.

This is what I've been tooling around Columbus with:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------
03 Buick Regal. 13.0x @103
87 Fiero GT. L67 swap soon

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2016 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Theres a car show in Gahanna on Mill/ Town Streets saturday from 2-6. Im taking a friends new white Audi R8, so look me up if you come.

Theres a guy with a black coupe with a V8 that works at a car shop just north of E. Broad St on Renoldsburg-New Albany Rd, on the east side.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 08-05-2016).]

Buck531

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2016 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Buck531Send a Private Message to Buck531Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm right down the street from there. I didn't even know there was a car show. I might have to swing down this after noon.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2016 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You make it ? I talked to a lot of people.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock