Started on: 07-30-2016 12:53 AM
Replies: 9 (612 views)
Last post by: motoracer838 on 11-13-2016 01:09 PM
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2016 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finished the 2017 Fiero calendar and have posted for sale here: http://www.zazzle.com/2017_...r-158753970887215909

Mile High Fiero Club calendar pictures wanted.
I am taking submissions for the 2017 calendar
(Please do NOT click the email link in this thread to email me pictures it is not the one I want you to send them please PM me for the email address)

High-resolution photos only, if you use a wide format make sure you leave enough area around the car and items in the background so it will fit on the calendar format which is almost square.
Include your first and last name, your location, (City and State) with your pictures.

Things I want to see: Fieros in interesting places, IE: Landmarks, race tracks, beautiful scenery in the back ground or cool settings, urban setting are ok too as long as the content is interesting, NOT in your driveway or a parking lot.

Things I do NOT want to see: People posing with cars like Hooters girls on or around your car, any pictures with scantily clad women will be deleted and not considered. This is a calendar featuring Fieros and in interesting places nothing else. Do NOT send pictures of Fieros in your driveway, mall parking lots or boring everyday places.

You do not need to have a show car you just need to have your car in a good picture with interesting content. If the car has a few flaws and the picture is good, I can touch it up and remove a sign or small items, so do not worry about a small flaw if the picture is good.

I make one or two every year for those of you that have not seen them click the link for my past calendars; it will give you a good idea of what I am looking for. http://www.zazzle.com/mile+high+fieros+gifts

Picture Ideas and suggestions:
I would love to see what people have if it is interesting, I like when people think outside the box when taking Fiero pictures, so be creative and make it INTERESTING. Take pictures from above, below, strange angles, different places and INTERESTING places. I like themes too, look around your area I am sure there are some places people would not think to take pictures, RR depots, nice old buildings or dilapidated ones, land marks, military stuff, natural wonders, wild life in the back ground, Art like statues of cool or historical stuff, grave yards or cemeteries, airplanes, helicopters, NASA or space stuff, I am sure there are more things I could suggest but I will stop and let you think about what your area has to offer and see what you all come up with for this year.
Tips: Remove your antenna before taking pictures some people have even taken the wipers off to get that clean sleek look, turn your wheels so the face of the wheel in toward the camera and not the bottom of the tire.

Photoshop is allowed as long as it does not look too fake or sloppy, if you can put your Fiero in front of the Taj Mahal http://www.tajmahal.gov.in/video_clips.html or the Eiffel Tower
http://www.toureiffel.paris/en/eiffel-gallery.html or another landmark or cool place and it looks good, go for it get creative and send it to me I just might use it.

You can submit as many pictures as you like just do not send 10 or 20 pictures in one email send them a few at a time please.

[This message has been edited by Christine (edited 01-01-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have received a few good pictures so far, please post here and let me know you sent a submission so I can look for it and let you know if I do not get it.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2016 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When's the deadline for submission?
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2016 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am thinking October 31st.
pastor Dennis

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2016 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pastor DennisClick Here to visit pastor Dennis's HomePageSend a Private Message to pastor DennisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool !

I've just finished painting my 88 and I'm sure I'll find an interesting background.

Thanks !
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2016 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have received quite a few nice pictures, Thanks and keep them coming!

I got some emails from 'Segis Lipscomb' from a @earthlink.net email address and earthlink is not letting it through I tried to reply and earthlink blocks me and sends it back.
I have had this issue in the past with earthlink so if you want to send pictures please do not use earthlink as it is blocking everything going both directions. I checked with my provider and they tell me it it earthlink that is blocking so I cannot fix it on my end. If you only have earthlink you can set up a gmail account or something else to send pictures.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2016 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still need 5 more good pictures for the 2017 calendar.
Here is some of my past calendars.
http://www.zazzle.com/milehighfieros
busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2016 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will see about this!
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finished the 2017 Fiero calendar and have posted for sale here: http://www.zazzle.com/2017_...r-158753970887215909

[This message has been edited by Christine (edited 11-13-2016).]

motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good.

Joe

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock