Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Canal Days Car Show Sunday 31Jul2016 Port Colborne Ontario (Southern Niagara Region)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Canal Days Car Show Sunday 31Jul2016 Port Colborne Ontario (Southern Niagara Region) by David Hambleton
Started on: 07-28-2016 10:16 PM
Replies: 4 (64 views)
Last post by: David Hambleton on 07-30-2016 07:47 PM
David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2016 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2016 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went last year, not a single Fiero.

I might go and have a look again this year but I won't be showing. I have family in town for the first time in a few years so I'll have to spend time with them instead.

David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2016 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

I went last year, not a single Fiero.

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure I was there... along the lake side.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2016 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never saw you and I walked the whole concourse, darn!! I saw the red Chevette lol.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2016 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm usually there mid-morning & leave early afternoon. I wander around the cars, the canal area & watch the kites etc. I'm not one for sitting - I don't even bring a chair.
The forecast has improved to 40% chance of rain from 70%, so it's becoming more likely that I'll head there with the white Formula. I'll see in the morning.

[This message has been edited by David Hambleton (edited 07-30-2016).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock