Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  A Pontiac Celebration - Eastern Regional Meet - September 16-18, 2016 - Warwick, RI

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
A Pontiac Celebration - Eastern Regional Meet - September 16-18, 2016 - Warwick, RI by Phil
Started on: 07-17-2016 11:13 AM
Replies: 11 (544 views)
Last post by: Phil on 09-13-2016 08:48 AM
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2016 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Pontiac Celebration - Eastern Regional Meet

Flier

Registration

Registration

Warwick, Rhode Island - September 16-18, 2016

A great weekend enjoying all Pontiacs and raising money for two children\'s charities – The Tomorrow Fund & Alex\'s Lemonade Stand. This weekend event has been held at the Crowne Plaza in Warwick every two years since 2010 and has donated at least $8,000 each time to these two children's charities.

Friday Night Parking Lot party with DJ - all brands of classics and hot rods invited.

Saturday - ALL Pontiac Show with (2) Fiero classes. Informative Technical Seminars, Swap Meet & Arts and Crafts area. Lot more. Plan to visit RI September, 2016.

If you have any questions I would be happy to answer and if I don't know the answer I will find out the answer and get back to you. We already have many Fiero preregistered. Come join us for a weekend of fun.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
New England Fiero Association members

[This message has been edited by Phil (edited 07-17-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2016 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

This is a great time of year to visit the New England area. Enjoy a day or weekend of all Pontiac fun while helping to raise money for two deserving children's charities. Fieros have two classes.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
deloreanant

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2016 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are the two Fiero classes?
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2016 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The show offers two classes for Fieros.

Class L....We encourage stock to lightly custom Fieros register for Class L.

Class M-1.....We encourage highly custom and definitely modified Fieros register for Class M-1.

A lot of information about this show can be obtained by clicking on the flier or registration links in my first post.

I would be happy to answer your questions and hope you will consider a trip north in September. RI is a great place to visit in September. It's a wonderful weekend raising money for two great children's charities and, of course, enjoying our Fieros and all the other Pontiacs.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2016 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

Raffles, craft vendors, parts vendors, Friday night cruise with DJ, fun Pontiac enthusiasts, two Fiero classes and trophies. Join in on the fun. A great time of the year to visit RI.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see no class for the Solstice.....

Our local POCI chapter put the Fieros and Solstices in the same class.

Don't know if this is up to the local chapters or if it's a national thing with POCI.

Neither car gets any respect from POCI....b@$t@rd stepchildren in their eyes.
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2016 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to worry about not accepted. The GTOs were considered a bastard child back in the 1960s by the old time POCI membership. Thing may change in time.
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2016 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I asked the local organizer and he said that the Solstice groups were contacted in the past and they weren't interested. Apparently they are interested in driving and not showing. If any Solstice autos are interested they can register in the Compact class offered he said. I know Phil & I rarely see a Solstice at cruise nights or shows in this area. Hope that answered the question.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2016 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The show is a week away on Saturday, September 17. A great show enjoying all Pontiacs and especially our favorite, the Fiero. Come join us. Great raffles and a craft area and seminars. Join us for the Friday night teddy bear cruise night. All brands of antiques, hot rods and classics are invited Friday night. Great weekend benefiting The Tomorrow Fund and Alex's Lemonade Stand.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2016 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My father and i will be there again this year. Taking my 88 gt this time.
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2016 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great! See you at the show. We have some good raffles too that Fiero owners would be interested in thanks to Rodney Dickman.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
PFF
System Bot
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2016 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A final shout out for the Pontiac Celebration show this coming Saturday, September 17, here in RI. A fun show, two great children's charities and two Fiero classes for enthusiastic Fiero owners. All the information you need is in the first post or you can contact me. Hope to see you Saturday.

Gwen (Phil's wife)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock