The Fiero (and PFF) getting some love by RyanFromMichigan
Started on: 07-11-2016 04:13 PM
Replies: 5 (214 views)
Last post by: Fiero 88 on 07-11-2016 05:20 PM
RyanFromMichigan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RyanFromMichiganSend a Private Message to RyanFromMichiganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Here are five inexpensive American project cars worth your time." Granted, the article is on Cheat Sheet which doesn't have main stream credibility, but still a positive mention.

See page 2 ... http://www.cheatsheet.com/a...l/?ref=YF&yptr=yahoo
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero 88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's always nice seeing these cars get the recognition they deserve. I'm used to watching any of my "car enthusiast" friends go elsewhere in their mind when I start talking about Fiero stuff.
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is from the exact same website

10 cars too dangerous to drive........guess what #6 is.
http://www.cheatsheet.com/a...ous-to-drive.html/7/

Autos Cheat Sheet - not the most accurate website......Wikipedia is even more reliable

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trivet:

Autos Cheat Sheet - not the most accurate website......

Reading these types of lists always makes me think they were written by a guy in a closed room with just the Google at his fingertips for research.

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

Reading these types of lists always makes me think they were written by a guy in a closed room with just the Google at his fingertips for research.

You give them too much credit....I doubt they used Google.
Fiero 88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

In their defense, it doesn't take a highly educated automotive journalist or mechanical genius to make a list of 5 cars to modify on the cheap.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock