Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Last chance for stage 2 side scoop moulds before they go in the bin (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Last chance for stage 2 side scoop moulds before they go in the bin by AusFiero
Started on: 07-03-2016 10:24 AM
Replies: 41 (2612 views)
Last post by: Mark A. Klein on 07-17-2020 10:00 PM
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been forced to move house and no longer have room for the stage 2 and 2.1 side scoop moulds. Please, someone take they for the cost of shipping (and a few extras dollars for my time and packing) and continue production. This is for manufactures only.

The stage 2 moulds are old and a little rough but still good for another set or 2 to use as plugs to make new moulds. The 2.1s are as new.

Don't let these die.

------------------
Jade Web Design
˙ʇsǝɹ ǝɥʇ pǝʇsɐʍ ı ssǝnƃ ı ˙loɥoɔlɐ puɐ uǝɯoʍ ʇsɐɟ `sɹɐɔ ʇsɐɟ uo ʎǝuoɯ ʎɯ ɟo %08 ʇuǝds ı ƃunoʎ sɐʍ ı uǝɥʍ

[This message has been edited by AusFiero (edited 07-03-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would take them but I'm not a manufacture. I'd have to find someone to produce them from the moulds for me.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
01 BMW 525i: daily driver

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a page of reference? Photos?
busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You would rather throw them away rather than give them away????
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much is shipping to the states? i dont know how to do the work, but damned if i wana see these die, best looking scoops in my opinion.

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by busa_powered:

You would rather throw them away rather than give them away????

Umm I thought I was giving them away.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AusFiero

11513 posts
Member since Feb 2001

Originally posted by no2pencil:

Google Ausfiero stage 2 side scoops or search the forum for stage 2 side scoops.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AusFiero

11513 posts
Member since Feb 2001
For both sets of moulds probably around $300.
Auspost is not cheap.

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

how much is shipping to the states? i dont know how to do the work, but damned if i wana see these die, best looking scoops in my opinion.

hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

For both sets of moulds probably around $300.
Auspost is not cheap.

if someone who does fiberglass work does not step up, send me an email, i will take them. no point in going to the bin.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you contacted Fiero Fiberglass or Fiero Warehouse? I'd be surprised if neither of them wanted the molds.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

PFF
System Bot
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

Umm I thought I was giving them away.

your title says last chance before they go in the bin, which is trash.

Am I missing something?
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2016 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep you are missing the give them away part apparently.

Originally posted by busa_powered:

your title says last chance before they go in the bin, which is trash.

Am I missing something?

[This message has been edited by AusFiero (edited 07-04-2016).]

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2016 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AusFiero

11513 posts
Member since Feb 2001

Originally posted by Sage:

PM sent.

Message sent back.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-04-2016 04:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
p.m. me what the shipping will be to the usa zip code 02302
I'll keep them from the deep six pile..
just have to know if I can afford the shipping..
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2016 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2016 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Aus, been a long time... sent you a pm
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2016 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

Here are the ones that went on my car.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 07-07-2016).]

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2016 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent!
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2016 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Reallybig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2016 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2016 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXGOOD, thank you very much for posting those photos. These are amazing. Would like to make the purchase & work with hookedonspeed, but unfortunately I've yet to receive a reply.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2016 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been moving house. Will get back to people when I can.
fast40driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2016 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fast40driverSend a Private Message to fast40driverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested also, if nobody else jumps.

Used to run a one-off custom boat shop - I could definitely manufacture to order, although would be wet layup - probably fine fabric/mat - I do not have a chopper gun at home - besides not liking chop on principle.

Shipping to 98684, please reply to mward@perkinspacific.com - I don't go near messages very much.

Thanks,

Mike
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2016 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lots of interest shared in this discussion... I've still had no response.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2016 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aus is still in the process of getting his new place sorted out and hasn't been online as much. I imagine you'll hear something soon.
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2016 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome. Just worried because he said last chance before they go in the bin.
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2020 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The last post on these was almost 4 years ago is it remotely possible that anyone knows the whereabouts of these molds? If so I have an interested manufacture who'd be willing pay the shipping costs on the molds to the East Coast of the U.S. Any additional info would be most appreciated. Thanks.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2020 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Sage might have ended up with them but that is just a guess.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2020 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The molds were at the end of life. They had about 1 more good "pull" to offer before the molds had to be remade. He offered these to Sage and myself at a VERY reasonable price.....almost a steal. My issue is that I didn't have the time to actually produce these for people. I don't believe Tedd (Sage) purchased them either.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 02-28-2020).]

Mike in Sydney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2020 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike in SydneySend a Private Message to Mike in SydneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
post retracted

------------------
Mike in Sydney

[This message has been edited by Mike in Sydney (edited 03-01-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2020 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I emailed Jim and asked what happened to the molds. He still has them. I asked if he’s still willing to let them go, no response yet. I’ll update if he responds again.
Mike in Sydney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2020 06:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike in SydneySend a Private Message to Mike in SydneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aus, I'm in Bathurst now but get to Sydney on business. I could probably take the ute down to the 'gong to help pick them up. I've got a shed to store them in and maybe make a few. Check your PM's.

------------------
Mike in Sydney

mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2020 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AusFiero did post in General as recently as Feb 12th, so maybe he's still lurking... might want to email him though.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2020 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best mod ever.
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2020 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Agreed, by far the nicest scoops available for Fieros... I used to have a complete set and am kicking myself for selling them... Hopefully someone reproduces them
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2020 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

Best mod ever.

Couldn't agree more. I was fortunate enough to get a set years ago on eBay. Best looking side scoop made IMHO

Tim

[This message has been edited by trivet (edited 03-04-2020).]

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2020 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim is a good bloke nothing negative about his mods. I was in shock to be able to just drive and pick up worlds best modification. Jim even met me half way.
Rick249

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2020 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick249Send a Private Message to Rick249Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If someone reproduces these, I will purchase a set. Been wanting a set of these for quite sometime
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2020 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I second that emotion! Put me down for a set as well. Best of luck with this project, very much interest in the community.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock