Rpo question by fiero newbe
Started on: 06-11-2016 10:01 PM
Replies: 10 (310 views)
Last post by: FIERO JOHN-WI on 06-21-2016 04:45 PM
fiero newbe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero newbeSend a Private Message to fiero newbeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Question about my rpo code, my buddy and i went through all of them already, I have something on the bottom right of like to figure out, any info would be great..thx it's the (v6)530

[This message has been edited by fiero newbe (edited 06-11-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The center numbers are to do with the exterior paint color. I think the numbers you are asking about are the interior colors.
fiero newbe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero newbeSend a Private Message to fiero newbeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I looked at my friend's rpo on his fiero, his doesn't have that (v6)530 on it
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2016 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bottom row on my 86SE reads

BC/CC WA-8555 (V6)

Base coat / Clear coat Black No info on the "(V6)" marking
fiero newbe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2016 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero newbeSend a Private Message to fiero newbeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Surprise there's nothing on the v6 530 number
armos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for armosSend a Private Message to armosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Strange..
my 86GT doesn't have any code like that on the lower right at all, it's just blank over there. I have the paint codes at bottom center but that's it.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What year and model is it?
paulsobj

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulsobjSend a Private Message to paulsobjEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like from the 10 digit in the VIN its an 86.
fiero newbe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero newbeSend a Private Message to fiero newbeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is a 86
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I use to sell GM Products. 36+ years plus I have an 87 Pontiac Dealers Order book and I think I have an 86. What 3 digit codes do you need?

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 06-20-2016).]

FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2016 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BC/CC is correct base coat clear coat with the number color, the 82D is the interior color (grey) Code
As for v6 530 (You have a 86 fiero by the vin number in the upper left hand corner,) I only study 88's so I have never seen that before on a 88, but maybe others here with a 86 might have.
Maybe your fiero is a base coupe (with the bumper pad fasca) but has the v6 option in it, this is just a guess, cause most 86se had the ground effects, but if you had a base coupe with v6 option, this may be why. Again just a guess.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock