2016 Vegas Gathering Discussion by Fiero Vampire
Started on: 06-05-2016 10:26 PM
Replies: 20 (388 views)
Last post by: vitog44 on 07-06-2016 02:13 PM
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2016 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As stated it's time to discuss a another Vegas get together, we looking for ideas and feed back. To get things started, one idea I'll throw out since it's getting hot out is a Sonic Drive-in dinner night meet.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierobsessed

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2016 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm... wouldn't mind a little gathering. Im not good at organizing these things though.
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2016 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you can think of anything technical, I can volunteer the shop. I was thinking a tech day on AC might be in order?? Or maybe too late
mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2016 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The mountain run was fun. Nice and cool too. Definitely down for that again.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2016 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My car is too low for the drive up window & reading the menu at Sonic. LOL.

I'm up for anything.

Originally posted by Fiero Vampire:

As stated it's time to discuss a another Vegas get together, we looking for ideas and feed back. To get things started, one idea I'll throw out since it's getting hot out is a Sonic Drive-in dinner night meet.

mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2016 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

My car is too low for the drive up window & reading the menu at Sonic. LOL.

I'm up for anything.

Lol, I hate trying to get food at drive throughs or trying to run a drive up ATM and mine's not even close to as low as yours.
darbysan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2016 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a friend in a Gated Community. I can't reach the buttons on the gate control to enter the gate code. I have to get out to enter the code, and then it's a Chinese fire drill to get my fat butt back in the car and through the gate before it closes!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mr_corean:

Lol, I hate trying to get food at drive throughs or trying to run a drive up ATM and mine's not even close to as low as yours.

LOL, I never can see the person at the drive up window. But, I like it when the person working the window is short because then they can't see me either.

If I roll up quiet, they don't know I'm there.

A
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There should be a thread on stories like this, this is hilarious. We all need a beacon that can be extended when parking behind some vehicles so the car won't get run over.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2016 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When we have had meatings at Sonic we park the cars and get out and take over the tables anyway so a non issue.
darbysan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2016 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I'm getting to the point of giving up on this 3800SC install. Thought I would ask the locals if anyone wants to stop by and "kibitz" on this thing before I yank it out and start over. It's so close, but I've run out of ideas..... At least the Garage is cooled Any time is OK by me!
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darbysan:

Well, I'm getting to the point of giving up on this 3800SC install. Thought I would ask the locals if anyone wants to stop by and "kibitz" on this thing before I yank it out and start over. It's so close, but I've run out of ideas..... At least the Garage is cooled Any time is OK by me!

I could suggest an alternative. (<~~as in "You coulda had a V-8) LOL

or you could tell us what the problem is & someone might have a cure.

Archie
darbysan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Archie- Thread on this problem has been running a while- just didn't know who might have been following it

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/138150.html
Fierobsessed

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You need an exorcist

I can help if I can just find the time! The computer and ECM stuff is very much my arena.
darbysan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2016 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierobsessed:

You need an exorcist

I can help if I can just find the time! The computer and ECM stuff is very much my arena.

Exorcist really needed! PM Sent. Thanks so much!

vitog44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2016 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about going to the Road Kill Grill ? It's a nice ride and ample parking.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vitog44:

How about going to the Road Kill Grill ? It's a nice ride and ample parking.

Those are the worst hours I have ever seen for a place to eat, especially in Vegas summer.
vitog44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK. Any suggestions?
Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've heard great things about Road Kill Grill, I think it's a great idea and it's not that far from where I live, but I'd have to agree with sardonyx247 about the place during the Summer months, I'll voice my opinion that we put a pin in that one for a Fall or Winter month meetup.
Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One thought or suggestion would be a Meetup / drive up to Boulder City, I believe they have a few Parks that might be great locations to meet at, plus those with girlfriends/ wives /other who aren't big car fans there are lots of small shops, antique stores and restaurants to keep them busy for a few hours.
vitog44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There too might be a bit hot this time of year. How about going to Sonic? As Dave pointed out, for those with low cars- that's most of us, we can enjoy each other's company at the tables. I second Sonic Burger.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock