Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Another one that fell out of the ugly tree...

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Another one that fell out of the ugly tree... by cam-a-lot
Started on: 05-29-2016 09:33 PM
Replies: 14 (726 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 06-04-2016 12:55 PM
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2016 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tebailey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2016 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UGH!
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2016 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps I listen to Coast to Coast AM too often, but this Fiero reminds me an awful lot of a classic flying saucer!

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2016 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To coin a line from Saving Private Ryan:
"Fell out of the ugly tree, and hit every BLEEPING branch on the way down!"
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2016 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That decimal point is set to far to the right by 2 or 3 places...
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2016 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh my God, the rear end makes me want to throw up...

Sorry current owner, but the lines really don't work... European look? I dunno about that...

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2016 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

Oh my God, the rear end makes me want to throw up...

This Fiero was discussed here previously * (within the past year), although I don't remember quite this many weird add-ons. Anyway, at that time I commented that the rear lines of this Fiero sort of reminded me of the back of a Cheetah.

* Found the thread... The 'latest' and 'greatest' craigslist ad I've ever seen.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-30-2016).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2016 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My concern is about what was done to the rear crash beam to make that rear fascia fit.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2016 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sometimes it has a spoiler, other times not.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2016 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I get the impression from the video that the owner is an older fella. Judging from the mods, I'd say he might perhaps also be a little eccentric... but hey, it would be an awfully dull world if we were all the same.

An earlier video from several months ago. The asking price for the car at that time was... $9500.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-30-2016).]

FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2016 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That makes the JC Whitney stick on chrome section look good.
PFF
System Bot
fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2016 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont like the straight shot of the rear bumper , but I do like the side profile . I was thinking of trying somthing similar .
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2016 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My favorite is that the side trim differs in width throughout. I feel bad for the guy, because he obviously put a lot of time and money into the car, but it just didn't end up very nice and I'm not sure he knows that.
KillerFrogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2016 04:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KillerFroggSend a Private Message to KillerFroggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well the rear deck lid doesn't look half bad i guess.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2016 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Perhaps I listen to Coast to Coast AM too often, but this Fiero reminds me an awful lot of a classic flying saucer!

Hahah! I heard that radio show way back when I was a kid. It used to come on really late at night on the radio.

I've only heard it once in the past decade... driving home late at night from out of state. It was a story about something, I don't know, but some lady called in who hadn't pooped in 21 days, and she thought it was cause of aliens. The radio host basically just said... "Good luck with that..."

Hahah

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock