Pontiac_Fiero_Daily on Instagram by PontiacFieroDaily
Started on: 05-25-2016 11:52 AM
Replies: 4 (244 views)
Last post by: trivet on 05-26-2016 08:28 PM
PontiacFieroDaily

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2016 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacFieroDailyClick Here to visit PontiacFieroDaily's HomePageSend a Private Message to PontiacFieroDailyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone! I began a daily Fiero photo/info site on Instagram a little over 2 months ago (I couldn't believe there wasn't one already, so I just decided to do it myself), and I wanted to let you know about it in case you want to show off your Fieros on there. I just think it's another fun way to highlight what I think is a very cool car! So if you're on Instagram and you're interested, have a look.. the user name is Pontiac_Fiero_Daily. I pull photos from the internet, and try to credit them when I can find a photo credit, but a lot of my followers on there submit photos to me to be used as well. And then I thought, why not go to the biggest and best Fiero forum around for more? My name's Brian, by the way, and my first-ever car was an '86 SE. Sadly, it died about a year after I bought it, and I was too young and moved around too much to keep it. But I'm hoping to be getting another one someday soon as a weekend project car now that I'm older and more settled. My favorites include the Indy, the Mera, and the '88 Formula (all manual, as I think the automatic transmission should just be abolished, but that's an argument for another time! haha). Anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope to see some of your cars. I guess you can just reply to this thread with pics if you want, or send them my way on Instagram. Thanks again!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2016 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

2.5 owns it
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2016 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great idea Brian! I'll be posting a photo as soon as I get home tonight - (no PIP at work)

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

Gwhite18

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2016 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gwhite18Send a Private Message to Gwhite18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Following your Instagram.
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2016 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK-Here is my 87 GT

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page