Started on: 05-21-2016 05:40 PM
Replies: 87 (3527 views)
Last post by: Fiero Thomas on 09-26-2020 05:24 PM
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2016 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it just the gauge reading hot? Have you actually pulled the numbers from the computer? Do the manifolds glow? Does your coolant boil over? Did the mechanic properly fill the coolant?
IP: Logged
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2016 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:
Its easier to ask for forgiveness then it is to ask to buy. That's the guy code.

I like that. My wife says when my dog dies I can't have another one. (I take care of it but it smells and sheds.)

I am not about to give up my "man card".

Nice Fiero. T Top seals ?

Cliff,
88 GT T Top.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2016 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes cliffw I will need some t-top seals sooner or later. The ones I have on there leak but not really bad. Nothing that I can not deal with.

tshark. Yes the gauge is reading hot. I have tested the gauge with a laser temp sensor. The manifolds do not glow and the coolant has been properly filled. I am wondering if the water pump is going bad as its almost 30 years old and so in the radiator. I changed the thermostat already thinking that it was an easy fix. I am going to save over the winter and order up the parts when I can afford it.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2009 Dodge Charger
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
FieroNews Windshield Banners

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2017 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well started her after the winter months and she started right up. After a few min she died. I think the fuel pump is toast as I heard nothing spinning her up.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2017 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well could be the ICM but now my battery is dead to test that out. GGGRRRRR I hope its the ICM over the fuel pump.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2017 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The ICM is just a little bit easier. lol
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2017 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well after poking around a bit it turns out that I need an alternator. You can charge the battery and watch it run down to nothing. then nothing works. Anybody want to come by and help me out replacing it??

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews

railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2017 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well after poking around a bit it turns out that I need an alternator. You can charge the battery and watch it run down to nothing. then nothing works. Anybody want to come by and help me out replacing it??

Heheheh, just saw this Tom and from all the non answers to you for help says many people have done this before.

More than willing to "come on down" and give you a hand any time!
Dave
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2017 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I really did not want to do the alt. I was worried about cracking bolts and brackets so I had it picked up today to get it replaced. My wife for the first time was the push to get the car fixed. I will tackel the running hot issue next year with my income tax return. So yes we have a plan for a change.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I picked her up and was suprized to here that the battery was shorting out and was causing her to die and not the alt that was at fault. Since it was an internal short they replaced it and everything went back to normal. Getting 75 amps on the alt with a bit of rev and staying at 14.4 volts while she was running. I plan on taking her on a long ride this sunday and hoping for the best. I have also just ordered a three core radiator for her with the left over funds that the wife gave me.
Thank You
Tom

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 06-26-2017).]

railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well I picked her up and was suprized to here that the battery was shorting out and was causing her to die and not the alt that was at fault. Since it was an internal short they replaced it and everything went back to normal. Getting 75 amps on the alt with a bit of rev and staying at 14.4 volts while she was running. I plan on taking her on a long ride this sunday and hoping for the best. I have also just ordered a three core radiator for her with the left over funds that the wife gave me.
Thank You
Tom

Good to hear Tom!

After what I went through with the T-tops alternator, I am so glad it was just the battery.

Just moved my T-top out of the garage again tonight to drive to work tomorrow, somewhat exciting to say the least.

Congrats on a relatively "easy" fix.....

If you want to borrow my ALDL Bluetooth "thingy" (lol, my new term for it), I would more than gladly loan it and my tablet to you, so you can really see what is going on before you have any other problems.
Willing to meet up in Fox Lake anytime!
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2017 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by railshot:

Good to hear Tom!

After what I went through with the T-tops alternator, I am so glad it was just the battery.

Just moved my T-top out of the garage again tonight to drive to work tomorrow, somewhat exciting to say the least.

Congrats on a relatively "easy" fix.....

If you want to borrow my ALDL Bluetooth "thingy" (lol, my new term for it), I would more than gladly loan it and my tablet to you, so you can really see what is going on before you have any other problems.
Willing to meet up in Fox Lake anytime!

Sounds good Dave. Maybe you can hit fierorama up this year. Next is breaks and that radiator that I bought for it.

Tom
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After much questioning I was told that it might be the water pump and not the radiator that is bad on my car. I cant afford to take it in till next year to get that replaced. I will do the Breaks at the same time then we should all be set to go.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got my Fiero back from being at the shop for a week. Things that were done are

New distributor. The old one failed for some reason and it would not let the car start.

New breaks and rotors all the way around.

Heat issued turned out to be a bad t-stat and gauge. They ran the car for over an hour and the temp never went over 195

Had the Fan wired back to turn on when it is needed. The person I got it from had it wired to be on full time.

Fuel lines replaced. Somebody spliced in a number of lines and it was leaking fuel. All new lines are correct now.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews
FieroNews Hoodies and T-Shirts

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 03-28-2018).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2018 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got back from a 60 mile trip to shake her down a bit. Did great and nothing new popped up. Did not do to bad on gas as well. Going to start driving her as a daily soon.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2018 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Frosty Morning

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK so I was driving my car and hit the brakes and my foot went to the floor. There is a little bit there but it is to far to the floor. I just had new pads and rotors put on the car. I think it might be the brake booster as the brake light came on as well. How hard are they to replace???

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2018 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK so I was driving my car and hit the brakes and my foot went to the floor. There is a little bit there but it is to far to the floor. I just had new pads and rotors put on the car. I think it might be the brake booster as the brake light came on as well. How hard are they to replace???

Sounds like a blown line to me. Check the fluid level.

------------------
88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
84 IMSA wide body SE: Restoration project
14 GMC Sierra: Daily Driver

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2018 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just did and the level is low. Thanks for the heads up. I am going to see if I can figure this out and order what is needed.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2019 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put a new battery in her today. She starts right up and wants to go. We are having the breaks fixed as well. Should be looked at friday. My son's auto school at CLC is going to go through the system and fix what ever is wrong with her.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 07-20-2019).]

viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2019 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, that's odd. No lenses inside your tail lights?

I think I have spares if you need them.

How's the temp gauge acting now?

Your heater buttons for any of the air conditioning options, as well as defrost option, will turn your cooling fans on, on demand.

I rely on this when our cars suffer cooling issues.

The gauge reading very incorrect can be an easy fix, a new sending unit (located at the corner of the cylinder head closest to the distributor, a 2 wire connector goes into it).

When installing the new sending unit, I believe it is advised to NOT use Teflon tape as it can interfere with the sending unit's ground, which is the threads in the cylinder heads.

Teflon tape can cause the readings to be very wrong at the cluster.

Inspect your rims on the inner side for fluid leaks. Brake fluid leaves a wet spot that will last a darn long time. It will also ruin paint, so check sooner than later.

Beautiful car though!!
PFF
System Bot
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Absolutely beautiful, Thomas!
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2019 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by viperine:

Well, that's odd. No lenses inside your tail lights?

I think I have spares if you need them.

How's the temp gauge acting now?

Your heater buttons for any of the air conditioning options, as well as defrost option, will turn your cooling fans on, on demand.

I rely on this when our cars suffer cooling issues.

The gauge reading very incorrect can be an easy fix, a new sending unit (located at the corner of the cylinder head closest to the distributor, a 2 wire connector goes into it).

When installing the new sending unit, I believe it is advised to NOT use Teflon tape as it can interfere with the sending unit's ground, which is the threads in the cylinder heads.

Teflon tape can cause the readings to be very wrong at the cluster.

Inspect your rims on the inner side for fluid leaks. Brake fluid leaves a wet spot that will last a darn long time. It will also ruin paint, so check sooner than later.

Beautiful car though!!

If you have spare for the taillights I would love to have them. Let me know. I also do put the air on to cool the motor as well. My AC does not work and there is no belt on the compressor. My sons school has the car now. They are going to start tearing into it tomorrow. Turns out that his teacher had an 86 GT so he is familiar with the cars so that is a good thing
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2019 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well my sons class worked on the car today. Turns out the asshats that did my breaks on the car last year failed to close the bleeders on the calipers so when I hit the breaks the fluid was just coming out. There for no breaks. They are going to flush the lines next week and check for why the car is running a bit hot.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2019 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Small update for today. The teacher recommended 4 new calipers to make the whole system new other then the break master. After a bit of calling around I found both fronts and rears for a total of 180.00 at O'Reilly Auto Parts. They are also replacing the tireod boots as well. After they put the car back together they are going to look into why it runs warm. This is saving me a ton of cash to have his class work on the car. I am not worried as his teacher had an 86gt as well and is familure with the car.

Also I want to send a big plus to viperine for sending me the lenses for my tail lights. One more step closer to stock.

Take Care all

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2019 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So here is the list that they did on the car at his auto shop.

4 calipers 180.00
2 e-break cables and the metal ting that they connect to. 45.00
2 tie rod boots 10.00
1 battery 80.00
1 alternator 75.00

Labor 00.00

And one happy driver

SSo far it is running good. I am going to be driving it tomorrow for the NIFE spring cruse for a shake down.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 05-10-2019).]

Rexgirl

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2019 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RexgirlSend a Private Message to RexgirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks very nice, Thomas!
I'm curious if your new tie rod boots are rubber? If they are, would you be able to get the part number? All I could find were poly replacements and the rubber boots seal better. TIA.
Have a fun Drive !
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2019 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rexgirl:

Looks very nice, Thomas!
I'm curious if your new tie rod boots are rubber? If they are, would you be able to get the part number? All I could find were poly replacements and the rubber boots seal better. TIA.
Have a fun Drive !

We ended up getting the poly boots for the car. The rubber ones are out there, I went to Orilly's auto parts to get them. They can get the rubber ones but I did not want to wait to get them.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2019 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So where are we with the car at this time. My son is driving it full time and it is running great. So we decided on the next step for her. Stereo time. we ant to keep it in the time period as much as we can so here is the list.

1 Alpine 9883 stereo
3 Kenwood KAC 821 amplifiers
2 Audiocontrol EQL equalizers
1 Audiocontrol Epicenter
4 Cerwin vega speakers 4x10 and 4x6 plates
1 Skar 8 inch subwoofer

We are going to build a rack for behind both seats one side with the amps and power center and the drivers side will hold all the EQ's and have extra room for upgrades as needed. This build will take a bit to do as I am gathering all the cables to make everything go. So I will be doing this in stages. I will be selling the old audio stuff that was in the car so look out in the mall. I will upload photos as we do this.

Thank You
Thomas

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2019 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the alpine installed and a shot of the few items that I have going in.

Here is the EQL's They are the same just different graphics

Here is two of the three amps. The 3rd one is on the way here and the smaller amp is for my ecoboost. I am a big fan of the 21 series amps from kenwood.

Here is the Skar 8 inch

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 07-20-2019).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2019 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After deliberating with my son we decided to go back to the stock rims on the car. The 20's are for sale

PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2019 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I was testing using projector LED's in the car and I really did not like them. They did not really project the light the way that looked good So I ended up having to buy new sockets from the fierostore and getting the correct bulbs from rock auto. As you notice in the previous photos that the rear tail lights had the insides removed and color bulbs in there place. So I was offered the inserts by a forum member and put them in and now we have new bulbs and sockets and all works as it should as some of the lights were not working the way they should. Here are the end results. Also I will say that the replacment sockets that they offer really are a bear to put it. You have to work them till they fall in. Not an easy thing to do.

Thank you for reading my thread.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2015 Ford Ecosport Ecoboost
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews

Dragonfish

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2019 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonfishSend a Private Message to DragonfishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do you like the Cerwin Vega 4x10? I have Kenwood and the passenger side just blew. Deliberating on making an adapter to put a set of round separates or just sticking with 4x10.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2019 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragonfish:

How do you like the Cerwin Vega 4x10? I have Kenwood and the passenger side just blew. Deliberating on making an adapter to put a set of round separates or just sticking with 4x10.

They work great. Nice sounding and ho0lds up to my sons bleeding music.
RPYRAZOO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2019 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RPYRAZOOClick Here to visit RPYRAZOO's HomePageSend a Private Message to RPYRAZOOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom: Great ride, congrats. Kind of unrelated, but is that a decal on the oil filler cap? I've put about 3 wheel cap decals on mine and they have all burned off. What exactly did you use so I can duplicate, I like the look.
Thanks,
Rich
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2019 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have looked at the decal and it is a full decal that covers the whole cap. It was on the car when I got it. I am not sure what direction to send you in.

Sorry
Thomas
RPYRAZOO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2019 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RPYRAZOOClick Here to visit RPYRAZOO's HomePageSend a Private Message to RPYRAZOOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thomas: No problem, I'll keep looking around. Thanks for responding.
R
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2019 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tom, glad the tail lenses are in place. LED tails do not work well for our cars, but LED reverse lights are a dream come true. I also upgraded the license plate bulbs with LED to great satisfaction.

Keep up the good work, it's a beautiful car!

For the record, I have dealt with "new" sockets for tail light harnesses, and would now rather use junkyard sockets. Factory OE is a clear winner in this case. I hang onto damaged harnesses of all types just for the repair ends I may eventually need.
RPYRAZOO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2019 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RPYRAZOOClick Here to visit RPYRAZOO's HomePageSend a Private Message to RPYRAZOOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thomas: Concerning the oil cap decal, Rodney has them. Stupid me, Rodney has everything!
R
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2019 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Installed LED lights today

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock