Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Wow... Thoughts needed.... Good use of beat up Fiero part/combo?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Wow... Thoughts needed.... Good use of beat up Fiero part/combo? by xquaid
Started on: 05-08-2016 09:23 PM
Replies: 14 (435 views)
Last post by: Leukay on 05-13-2016 03:39 PM
xquaid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xquaidClick Here to visit xquaid's HomePageSend a Private Message to xquaidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://columbus.craigslist.org/fuo/5560732780.html

W...T...F? (Discuss)

------------------
Exercise Education Expert, Fitness Motivator
US Army Veteran
Founder - www.FitnessPatterns.com

[This message has been edited by xquaid (edited 05-08-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
xquaid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xquaidClick Here to visit xquaid's HomePageSend a Private Message to xquaidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it better they used a worn out seat?
Should they have used a "nicer" seat?

How much would you have to be paid to take this?
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the ad: "Very comfortable, although could use new upholstery." Ya think?
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
problem i found with my chair was that it became very top heavy and prone to fall over
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did the same thing with a DeLorean seat, in slightly better shape. $20 isn't bad.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-09-2016 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dd new covers and 84-85 with speakers and computer win..
IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I use mine as a gameing/ movie chair in my room just on the floor. It's super comfy!! With good support!
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Years ago, there was a topic on here about making these chairs and several members including myself made one with some spare seats that we had!
Buck531

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Buck531Send a Private Message to Buck531Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ha. I saw that a few days ago on CL. I grew up in Westerville btw. Currently in Gahanna. I didn't think there was anyone close to me that had any Fiero's.
85pontiac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85pontiacSend a Private Message to 85pontiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Years ago my dad had an 88 Olds Toronado, one of the power seat motors stopped. So he went to a junk yard and got both front's and the rear seat out of a Riviera.

He took the power components off that he needed, then made two chairs like that out of the fronts, and a small couch out of the rear seat. They're still in my parents house to this day, very comfortable!

Probably not a lot of peoples choice of house furniture, but in my family, they fit in just fine!
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also sat wtf, not at the idea but at the seat tracks still on it. Now if you obviously have a welder and basic fab skills why would you leave those ugly tracks on there? Plus the little bit of added height will make it topple a little easier and I thought the point in wheels was so you didn't have to slide in closer to a table?
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2016 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one of these at home that I built. And yes, the rear speakers work and can be hooked to my PC.

I also have two GT seats in the garage in pretty good condition I'm thinking about doing this to.
Fiero 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2016 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I would have had the forethought for this. When I had my '84 hauled away for scrap a couple months ago it had a passenger seat in very good condition and I have a spare office chair sitting in the garage with crap upholstery.
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2016 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that looks waaay better...now I want one
Leukay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2016 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha I've seen that 'chair' on Craigslist (Columbus guy here too). The Fiero seats are definitely the most comfortable I've had, so I'm sure they would make a nice chair!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock