Found another nice Blue 87 GT by robert1234
Started on: 05-02-2016 08:05 PM
Replies: 7 (333 views)
Last post by: Fiero84Freak on 05-10-2016 01:58 PM
robert1234

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks very nice. Good luck. I'm wondering about the spoiler on the rear, didn't know that style was used in 87. - I could be wrong.

I'd be interested in seeing the badge they speak of with the customers name from special ordered when new. Might be a dealer added badge.
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Coolblue...
That is the factory fastback luggage rack... Don't see many of them!
That's a beautiful car!
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indyellowgt:

Coolblue...
That is the factory fastback luggage rack... Don't see many of them!
That's a beautiful car!

Oh, thats why I never saw one. Looks close the one I had on my 84 & 85 coupes.
Another thing that may be rare is the top, most GT's ( I've seen), have a sunroof, this is the 1st Blue GT I've seen w/o one.
I agree, it's a nice find.
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:
Another thing that may be rare is the top, most GT's ( I've seen), have a sunroof, this is the 1st Blue GT I've seen w/o one.

Mine shipped from the factory without one, but was sold new with a dealer-installed sunroof. It was awful, leaked, and eventually the tabs broke off and I caulked it shut. It has an OEM sunroof in it now

TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2016 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love the blue but they are hard to find.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2016 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We found a blue GT with T-Tops, which was strange find. It is spotlessly clean and with zero rust! I bought it and cleaned it up for my daughter as she has always talked about a blue Fiero GT. unfortunately she cannot fit all her lacrosse goalie gear into the car. I have it in Wichita Kansas with me now and am going to put it up for sale. Love the car but I have too many Fieros!!!

Here is the build up thread:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094896.html
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a very oddly optioned car. It appears to have defrost and decklid release, but has no sunroof option yet the luggage rack ordered. I'm guessing the original owner badge explaining the car was ordered is backed up by the rather oddity of the option set. I would say you would have a very difficult time finding a blue '87 GT optioned the way that car is. It's potentially a good buy, but mileage is a bit up there for the price.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock